PDA

View Full Version : If we lose against the Jets

justasportsfan
12-03-2003, 06:34 PM
We talk about getting a speedy wr. I'd throw in Coleman in the mix. I think this kid will be good if given the chance. Let's see what he can do before looking elsewhere. Shaw has been decent but I don't think he's gonna get better at this stage of his carreer. At least Coleman is young and has been an asset when he was in there.Moulds needs to heal properly anyway. Aiken is injured right?

Sit Henry and let him heal. We talk about not putting in McGahee just so we don't risk his future. What about Henry? Knowing Henry , he will insist on playing. Fine, give the bulk of the run to Burns and Morris.

AVP. Throw him in there and let Drew get those stars in his vision out due to his concussions. What the hell, throw in Travis Brown as well.

Kelsay. Forget Denney, he's had his chance. Put Kelsay in there and let's find out and see what this guy has to offer. He supposedly has a motor. Time to warm that motor up and rev it.

I doubt any of that will happen. GW and Gilbride are in the hot seat and I doubt if they will take their best players out in the hopes of salvaging their jobs.

I'd really like to see what our backups can do.

shelby
12-03-2003, 06:43 PM
Coy Wire needs a shot as FS.:up:

justasportsfan
12-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by shelby
Coy Wire needs a shot as FS.:up:

Oops , sorry Shelby. I forgot about that. It's time Coy gets his shot. :D

Milloy can rest for next year and harp on the thought of whether he should've restructured w/ NE .

Stevenson was decent during preseason and got special mention from Marv regarding his play. Thow him in there as well.

mybills
12-03-2003, 07:58 PM
It sounds like a plan justa. They've been watching films of what this team usually does, and that might screw them right up! :evil:

HenryRules
12-03-2003, 09:22 PM
I wouldn't like to see any of those changes.

Before the season many people pay money to see this team. They (or at least I) want to see the best players on the team. AVP or Travis Brown? Only if Bledsoe's injury is a problem (which I don't think it is).

Same for everywhere else. If our best player is healthy, then play him. Give the other guys mopup duty if we're getting blown out or something, but if they want playing time, let them get it the way that everyone should - earn it through the practice field (ask McGee how easily it can be done).

Dozerdog
12-03-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by HenryRules
I wouldn't like to see any of those changes.

Before the season many people pay money to see this team. They (or at least I) want to see the best players on the team. AVP or Travis Brown? Only if Bledsoe's injury is a problem (which I don't think it is).

Same for everywhere else. If our best player is healthy, then play him. Give the other guys mopup duty if we're getting blown out or something, but if they want playing time, let them get it the way that everyone should - earn it through the practice field (ask McGee how easily it can be done).

I'll go to the preseason games if i want to see Travis Brown throw to Coleman.

If it's an issue of health - bench them. But if it's for a "tryout" - go to NFL Europe

clumping platelets
12-03-2003, 11:28 PM
If we lose to the Jets, we must play our starters in the Fins game. I don't want to lose to the Fins!

The Natrix
12-03-2003, 11:48 PM
Put all the scrubs in now even though playoffs are still a mathematical possibility. Getting the highest draft pick possible should be the number one priority.

Loser mentality is the way to go :up:

SABURZFAN
12-04-2003, 12:47 AM
i'm not thinking about us losing to the JETS.

TigerJ
12-04-2003, 08:20 AM
Sit anyone who is the least bit nicked up. Let Moulds sit the rest of the season so that groin can heal up. I'd play my starters, but substitute more liberally during the game.

jbisset
12-04-2003, 09:16 AM
I like the changes...we get to see what the young guys can do.... I believe with the right coaches and off season moves this team could win the superbowl next year.

Michael82
12-04-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Prepare yourself. :gag:

justasportsfan
12-04-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

How about a loss to Miami? The fins game is the only game I care to win against so I agree with Clump, play our best players. No I'm not hoping to lose to anyone but I hate the fins the most.

Anything less than a playoff appearance is a disappoinment and reality is, it would take a miracle for the bills to make the wildcard.

We know who our starters are and RW has already said we there will be changes. Question is, who do we keep and who do we let go? Preseason perormance means nothing, we all know that. This is why I'd like to see our backups play in a regular season game.

zone
12-04-2003, 10:08 AM
I think at the very least A.Brown should play WR so we can streth the field, he is super fast.

IHateTheDullphins
12-04-2003, 10:12 AM
I really Hate the Dullphins. In case anyone didn't already know that.

Tatonka
12-04-2003, 10:16 AM
the jets need the same exact thing as us to make the playoffs.. how gawd awful would it be to see them beat us then go on and get lucky as **** and make the playoffs.. like when they caught on fire last year and snuck in..

i feel sick again.

Michael82
12-04-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
How about a loss to Miami? The fins game is the only game I care to win against so I agree with Clump, play our best players. No I'm not hoping to lose to anyone but I hate the fins the most.

I totally Agree! As much as I hate the Jets...I won't be that pissed if we lose this weekend in a close game. However, if we LOSE to the Fins...I'm going to be VERY pissed! :mad:

saviorbledsoe
12-04-2003, 11:37 AM
I am not driving up the east coast in a foot of snow from Harrisburg, PA to Buffalo to see scrubs play. And the same for the Miami game.

No matter our record. whether its 1 and 11 or 12 and 0 we PLAY TO WIN THE GAME! It is a pro sport. It is for our entertainment that they PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. If they dont show up to the Jets and Dolphins games then not only did they let us down with the record this year they are also hurting us FANS for not performing in the Rival games.

By the way....that crap meister Travis Brown is on IR and will be gone after the year is over.

Michael82
12-04-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
By the way....that crap meister Travis Brown is on IR and will be gone after the year is over.

Nope....they signed an injury settlement and waived him earlier in the season. He is healthy now and was resigned to the 53 man roster. He is the new 3rd stringer and the first one all season.