PDA

View Full Version : Possible 1st Round Player Options TD INC Might Select 1st Overall.

Sparda
12-04-2003, 03:35 AM
Let's say hoping TD INC this offseason fixes up our offensive line overall.

Look for these types of players that TD INC will try to pick as our overall player.

====
QB's
====

1) Eli Manning

2) J.P. Lossman

====
WR's
====

1) Reggie Williams

2) Michael Clayton

=====
TE's
=====

1) Kellen Winslow Jr.

2) Ben Troupe

====
DT's
====

1) Vince Wilfork

2) Marcuss Tubbs

=====
DE's
=====

1) Will Smith

====
CB's
====

1) Chris Gamble

2) Marlin Jackson

====
S's
====

1) Sean Taylor

TigerJ
12-20-2003, 10:26 PM
I think you can scratch Manning, Reggie Williams, Wilfork and probably Sean Taylor off that list because I don't think they will still be on the board by the time Buffalo picks. I really don't think the Bills are inclined to pick QB in the first round this year, which would take off J. P. Losman. The others could well include Buffalo's actual pick.

R. Rich
01-15-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Sparda
Let's say hoping TD INC this offseason fixes up our offensive line overall.

Look for these types of players that TD INC will try to pick as our overall player.

====
QB's
====

1) Eli Manning

2) J.P. Lossman

====
WR's
====

1) Reggie Williams

2) Michael Clayton

=====
TE's
=====

1) Kellen Winslow Jr.

2) Ben Troupe

====
DT's
====

1) Vince Wilfork

2) Marcuss Tubbs

=====
DE's
=====

1) Will Smith

====
CB's
====

1) Chris Gamble

2) Marlin Jackson

====
S's
====

1) Sean Taylor

Out of those players, I wouldn't mind seeing Clayton, Wilfork, Gamble, Winslow, and especially TAYLOR end up here. I hope it's not Will Smith or JP Losman.

Skatt8011
01-21-2004, 09:56 PM
J.P. Losman sucks, he WILL be a bust, Ive seen him play three times (two times on TV, one time live), and everytime he sucked! Ill take Jeff Smoker in round two over that bum anyday.

Dozerdog
01-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Round two??

No way- He might even go undrafted-

I don't want a guy suspended from the college team for being a drunk on the Bills

The Spaz
01-21-2004, 11:45 PM
I like it. Although Marlin Jackson returned to school at Michigan.

Skatt8011
01-22-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Round two??

No way- He might even go undrafted-

I don't want a guy suspended from the college team for being a drunk on the Bills

Smoker- 61.9 % 3395 yds 24/14 TD/INT ratio (3 rushing)
Losman- 59.5 % 3077 yds 35/14 TD/INT ratio (2 rushing)

Considering Losman was going up against C*USA talent all year opposed to Smoker who went up against Big Ten talent all year.

IMO Smoker is the better QB, hes got his problem under control and if hes available 2nd round then I think its a steal.

The Spaz
01-22-2004, 09:14 AM
Jeff Smoker isn't even listed as a top 10 QB by many,many websites and publications.

TigerJ
01-22-2004, 11:31 AM
Jeff Smoker had a severe problem with alcohol. That is going to scare a lot of teams off and drop his ratings. One can never be correctly termed an ex-alcoholic, and teams will always worry when, in the pressure of the NFL he might fall off the wagon. He is however, a recovering/recovered alcoholic. He seems to be serious about keeping his life in order. He is a bright QB with a decent arm and made a lot of plays this past season. For a team willing to take the risk, he might pay off big time.

Skatt8011
01-22-2004, 04:47 PM
What about Josh Harris... the imitation vick