• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

McGahee questions

Since McGahee hasn't played a down for us, even though we activated him, do we have to pay him any money?

Also is he eligible to play now that the four weeks have passed since we activated him?

Just wondering. I couldn't remember all the details of his contract.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

YES! To be more specific, there may be some bonuses that apply to playing time for this year which may not be triggered, but the base salary is most assuredly in force.
    Last edited by TigerJ; 12-04-2003, 12:43 PM.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I knew he was eligible for his base, but wasn't he also eligiblle for a bonus just by being activated?

I also know he had to be activated by week 10 or he wouldn't be able to play this season at all. What I was wondering was didn't he have to play within 4 weeks of activation for said bonuses to kick in? Or the be able to play at all?
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
      X