PDA

View Full Version : Who Are Your Sleepers?

SABURZFAN
07-23-2002, 06:07 AM
i've been in FFL's for 10 years and have benefitted from sleepers in the late rounds.everybody has different opinions.let's hear them.

my guess-j.plummer

Tatonka
07-23-2002, 09:32 PM
plummer is a bum...

sleepers..

terry glenn.. he will put up pro bowl numbers and can be had in the late single digit rounds i think.. very undervalued

derrick alexander.. opposite of moss, think he will put up great numbers.. remember.. he has been a very good number one receiver before

jonnie morton... a number one receiver that not many are looking at for whatever reason.. they are running the rams offence.. he is a solid receiver always on a bad team.. now he is on a half decent team

henry will get 1500 total yards =)

bledsoe will be a top 10 qb

thats all

Earthquake Enyart
07-24-2002, 06:41 AM
Receivers going to new teams almost never put up big numbers that first year. Glenn may be the exception.

They sure are talking up Thomas Jones in Arizona.

Tatonka
07-28-2002, 10:47 PM
my opinion on TJ in arizona is this...

normally with a great running back, you see flashes of it at some point.. this will be jones 3rd season coming up, and he has yet to show a SPARK of ability or talent.. he has looked lost back there and they tried for two years to hand him the job and he couldnt keep Pittman off his back and kept losing the job.. i think he sucks...

Pittman now on the other hand, could be this years version of Priest Holmes in KC.. in tampa bay of coarse.. imho

Novacane
07-31-2002, 09:26 PM
I like Pittman in Tampa too.

I hate Glenn. He would be worth a rnd 8 or 9 gamble I guess. He will either pay off big or be a bench warmer for your team.

I like Eddie George. He is not a sleeper but he had a bad fantasy year last season. I look for him to bounce back strong. He will last until early rnd 2 in some drafts which will be a steal IMHO.

Dozerdog
07-31-2002, 09:29 PM
If he shows something in TC, William Green in Cleveland, their #1 pick at RB

Novacane
07-31-2002, 09:37 PM
Agree on Wiliam Green. I usually try and take a shot on one of the hot shot rookies. I got James his rookie year and J. Lewis the next year. Real winners. I laid an egg on my Michael Bennett pick last season though.

I like McCallister from NO as a possible big producer too.

clumping platelets
07-31-2002, 10:20 PM
I'm not gonna reveal them because some people in my league are members of this site

:couch:

Earthquake Enyart
08-02-2002, 08:32 AM
Barlow in SF. No way Hearst can go 2 years without a knee blowout.

LouGrant
08-02-2002, 06:21 PM
Mike 32282.... He slept through camp! LOL :D

:jk:

Looks like he has rebounded, with a very good report!

Another sleeper, If they can get Bryant McKinnie into camp, would be Michael Bennett. With Tice, an OL coach at the helm, the Vikings could get back to a more power- orientated offense. Moss lost his partner in crime Carter, an Alexander won't fill his shoes.

I see Bennett breaking 1,000 this season.

SABURZFAN
08-03-2002, 07:14 AM
i see mike90210 as a sleeper.he couldn't make TC the other day.

don137
08-06-2002, 05:01 PM
Marshall Faulk is my sleeper...J/K...I'm with Clump that my sleepers will have to wait until after my Billszone draft.

Earthquake Enyart
08-07-2002, 07:04 AM
Saw a thing on Southern Sports Report about Warrick Dunn. Now that he is finally "the Man" in Atlanta, he may have a big year.