Home:
    Browns 4-8
    Cardinals 3-9
    Dolphins 8-4
    Jets 5-7
    Patriots 10-2
    Rams 9-3
    Steelers 4-8
    TBD AFC South opponent (as of now--Houston 5-7, could be Jax 3-9)

Away:
    Bengals 7-5
    Dolphins 8-4
    49ers 5-7
    Jets 5-7
    Patriots 10-2
    Ravens 7-5
    Seahawks 8-4
    TBD AFC West opponent (as of now--Oakland 3-9, could be SD 2-10)

Road schedule looks tough....prediction...even though we may finish 3d it will be another difficult schedule.

Home schedule-From the W/L view point it is a good thing...from an attraction view point it is a good thing we get St. Louis at home. Good chances for sell outs but the games could be dogs...Arizona?? Cleveland?? Houston or Jax?? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3 west coast trips?? i don't remember that ever happening. It also means that means at least four 4:00 games (at least one of the NY Jets games will be at 4)...I hate that. games against 5 winning teams plus a trip to SF, another west coaster and NY...rough road.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

I disagree on the Cleveland draw- the game may be somewhat boring, but it used to be crazy when all the Cleveland fans would come to the games.

I hate 4 pm games
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Yeah, The Browns fans will come up. It'll be a packed house. Damn the Browns haven't been to Buffalo in Ages!
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
        Yeah, The Browns fans will come up. It'll be a packed house. Damn the Browns haven't been to Buffalo in Ages!
        3 seasons without a team has that effect...
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I guarantee it'll be another year with no Monday Night game for us.

Damn the NFL.

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

3 seasons without a team has that effect...

3 years. I've had season tickets since 1987 and I haven't seen them in Buffalo. I think 86 was the last year they played here. That's closing in on 18 years. If they were without a team for 12 years I would still be surprised.
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• R. Rich
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
              I guarantee it'll be another year with no Monday Night game for us.

Damn the NFL.

We'll have to try to get a road game because of Ralph's opposition to home games on Monday night.

We'll have to EARN that game, because since Buffalo is such a small market, they're not getting to be on Monday night "just because".

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich

We'll have to try to get a road game because of Ralph's opposition to home games on Monday night.

We'll have to EARN that game, because since Buffalo is such a small market, they're not getting to be on Monday night "just because".

A few months ago, TD said he be stupid not to want a monday night game. Because of the advantage. He said the Bills want one. That old Ralph thing is not true anymore. As soon as we're good enough, we'll get another monday nighter.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                  A few months ago, TD said he be stupid not to want a monday night game. Because of the advantage. He said the Bills want one. That old Ralph thing is not true anymore. As soon as we're good enough, we'll get another monday nighter.
                  Maybe you're right. I'll believe it when I see on the schedule that the Bills are hosting a Monday night game.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

it won't be next year- the key is "as soon as we're good enough"- even if the miracle happens and we do make the playoffs, this can hardly be considered a good season.

Personally I don't care if the Bills make MNF- on the east coast, they don't end until almost 1 am, and I get too worked up to sleep. I always feel terrible the next day, especially if they lose.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                    X