PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Sunday's game

Throne Logic
12-04-2003, 07:42 PM
If Drew plays, we loose because KG will not run the ball consistently.

If AVP plays, we win because KG doesn't trust AVP's arm, thereby forcing him to use the running game.

That's all you really need to know going into this game.

shelby
12-04-2003, 07:47 PM
My fearless prediction:

Bills 14
Jest 10

:gobills:

saviorbledsoe
12-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Bills Win 31 to 17.

Bledsoe with 300 through wind and snow ala the snow bowl of last year vs miami.

travis with 100 yards and willis ....yes willis with 22 on 3 carries.

Historian
12-05-2003, 05:52 AM
Bills 16
Jets 6

Defense has its best game of the year, and grabs that #1 ranking.

hurls
12-05-2003, 06:08 AM
jets 24

bills 17

zone
12-05-2003, 07:28 AM
bills 31
jets 3

This team has not held any backs under 100, travis will have a field day.

SuperJetFan
12-05-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by zone
bills 31
jets 3

This team has not held any backs under 100, travis will have a field day.

Dude... read your stats before you speak.. we held your very own travis henry to 53 yards on the gorund last time we played... we held eddie george and tiki barber to under 100 yards.. and by the way, that defense that you saw last week was against the giants, a team who's offense hasn't clicked in weeks.. prepare yourself for a loss.. the Jets have never put up only 3 points with C.P. at QB.. but I guess you haven't been watching our offense either.. 31 points is alot of points for a team that went a couple weeks without putting an offensive touchdown on the board.. i recorded that game against the titans from monday nite.. i'd be more than happy to lend it to you soyou can see a team that plays for their coach.. a team that plays with heart.. a team that "plays to win the game"

Patrick76777
12-05-2003, 11:04 AM
These Jets fans are big talkers for having a 5-7 team!

Patrick76777
12-05-2003, 11:09 AM
BTW, Although the Jets fans are probably the dumbest of the AFC East fans (and I think Pats and Fins fans will agree), I don't hate you guys.

Kinda feel bad for you. I think the Bills beat you guys something like 15 times in a row at one point or something. Plus we have more wins against the Jets then we do over any other team in the League. Hell we beat you guys when we were 3-13! So enjoy your little 3 game streak, because it won’t last for long.

IHateTheDullphins
12-05-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by SuperJetFan

Dude... read your stats before you speak.. we held your very own travis henry to 53 yards on the gorund last time we played... we held eddie george and tiki barber to under 100 yards.. and by the way, that defense that you saw last week was against the giants, a team who's offense hasn't clicked in weeks.. prepare yourself for a loss.. the Jets have never put up only 3 points with C.P. at QB.. but I guess you haven't been watching our offense either.. 31 points is alot of points for a team that went a couple weeks without putting an offensive touchdown on the board.. i recorded that game against the titans from monday nite.. i'd be more than happy to lend it to you soyou can see a team that plays for their coach.. a team that plays with heart.. a team that "plays to win the game"

Ooooooh Eddie George wow! oh my god Tiki Barbar! holy crap you guys are really good! I had no Idea you guys held (the two Best Backs to ever play the game) to under 100 yards. Incredible. What's that you say, Jets_Blow_the_Bills? I can't hear you with that sausage in your mouth.:bigwave: have nice day DB.

zone
12-05-2003, 01:50 PM

Sorry I meant to say have barely held the titans had 84 yards rushing on you the giants had 115 yards rushing on you and we had 53 yards with a hurt travis and a OC who only ran 19 times.

Your sh1t ass D has alowed on average 148.6 rushing yards a game and ranks 30 in rushing and 27 overall along with the fact that your D has allowed 1783 yards rushing 15 TD's and 106 first downs (the most in the league)

Also you are 5-7 so how's that for stats.

justasportsfan
12-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Bills -33
Jets-3

Ebenezer
12-05-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
If AVP plays, we win because KG doesn't trust AVP's arm, thereby forcing him to use the running game.

It is amazing how the perception of some players are...why do folks feel that this team would be better if piloted by a guy that, for not a groin injury to a certain #7, would have been out of football 4 years ago.

My predictions:
The game starts at 4:15
It will be cold
It will not be snowing
No homefield advantage for Bills

Bills suck one up and the coaches don't be stupid...Bills win 20-16.

zone
12-05-2003, 01:59 PM
i recorded that game against the titans from monday nite.. i'd be more than happy to lend it to you soyou can see a team that plays for their coach.. a team that plays with heart.. a team that "plays to win the game"

I guess that just didn't work out for them 7 out of 12 times, they played for there coach and played with heart, and "Plays to win the game"!

zone
12-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
It is amazing how the perception of some players are...why do folks feel that this team would be better if piloted by a guy that, for not a groin injury to a certain #7, would have been out of football 4 years ago.

cause they don't have a god d@mn clue, I started a whole thread about how avp while I don't dislike him, is not even good enough to be 3rd string anymore.... he is a coach with pads.

drew is playing so we won't have to worry about mister 14.5 qb rating....lol