X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drummernut
    • Sep 2003

I dont really believe this team plays for GW

I think they play for TD and themselves. Unfortunately no one will criticize GW openly because TD and hid over-prided cream puff AS* would drop the hammer. They play hard out of FEAR.

Comments and laughs in my face are more than welcome:punchu:

Out
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I heard a quote from Dennis Green where he said that the teams preformance on the field represents there true feeling for the coach and coordinaters. I think that is very true, especially in the case of the Buffalo Bills this season.

Green was hinting at the fact that the coach can have all the big names in the league, but they will only preform to the coaches abilities.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

I agree NBF and have said the same all along. This team reflects the inability of GW and KG...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

And I agree with drummer nut, the team seems to be playing more for TD than GW.

They do seem to get fired up when old Ralphie gives them a talking to as well.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

I think it's more of a reflection on KG and the Offense. D plays nasty.
          Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• drummernut
            • Sep 2003

I can't believe that this team is a reflection on Gilbride. Gilbride has had some of the best and intricate offenses in the league in the last decade. (See Jacksonville under Tom Coughlin..a proven offensive mind. #1 in basically all categories. Heck..it got him a head coaching job)) He didn't just get stupid in one year regardless of the loss of Peerless Price etc. All KG is doing is implementing the philosophy and desire of the head coach. After the HC says how he wants things done it just becomes X's and O's for Gilbride or any other coordinator. The same for Jerry Gray and Danny Smith. The defense and special teams looks good because GW is a defensive guy ( Probably no coincidence either that he can't accept blame or criticism, he's just plain defensive......see how this all starts to fall together) The reason the offense stinks this year is because Williams PULLED THE FRIGGIN PLUG ON IT and the way it was meant to be because he just can't handle the position of being a HC. TD wanted a cream-puff that would't override him and he got one. Poor sap thought he could take a turkey sandwich and make it in to ham. Sorry Tom, just go down another aisle where the ham is and pick one up

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i dont really think the D is all that nasty.. i mean, we are good in yardage catagories, but the teams that get to the qb and cause turnovers are what i consider nasty defenses.. and ours sure does not fit that mold.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                i dont really think the D is all that nasty.. i mean, we are good in yardage catagories, but the teams that get to the qb and cause turnovers are what i consider nasty defenses.. and ours sure does not fit that mold.
                100% in agreement with you.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

Originally posted by drummernut
                  GW is a defensive guy Probably no coincidence either that he can't accept blame or criticism, he's just plain defensive
                  Which is one of the reasons I've hated him from day 1....

Comment

Working...
                  X