X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Henry for 1400 again?

Isn't it time to get the bidding started for Travis or Willis? If Willis plays will Travis rush for 1400 yds?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

I want to see Henry run Cowart over.

Byrd.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

I'd rather see Moulds or Willis go over the 100 yd mark. Just for a change of pace. ACC

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Winfield_26
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Id like to see all 3!
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

henry going for 1400 this year would be all the more impressive considering the time he missed this year.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by venis2k1
            henry going for 1400 this year would be all the more impressive considering the time he missed this year.
            Not to mention the time the "O" line missed this year. ACC

Comment

• Moulds80
              • Oct 2003

Travis Henry gains another 1400 yards this season and you guys want him gone? Idiots.
              I Billieve, always have and always will. Praying for the playoffs.

2004 World Sieres Champions; The Boston Red Sox.

Proud member of both Red Sox Nation and Buffalo Nation

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Moulds80
                Travis Henry gains another 1400 yards this season and you guys want him gone? Idiots.
                Trade bait... thats part of the business, isn't it? Genius.

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Moulds80
                  My sentiments exactly! The guy runs for 1400 yards and you want to trade him? That just nutz! McGahee has yet to take a single snap. He might just be a complete bust.

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

For a top 10 pick I'd have to let him go. Even if 100% is really 85% McGahee is a speciman, he'll be a power back with size and breakaway speed. He'll be a bust like Ricky Williams was a bust, maybe we can take a good look at Willis over the last 3 or 4 games. ACC

Comment

• venis2k1
                      Youboty can hope
                      • Jul 2002

I never said i wanted to trade him, i just said it would be impressive.

Comment

• shelby
                        The Vanilla *****
                        • Jul 2002

TH is underrated. The man is a warrior. Even hurt, he gets the job done when KG gives him the opportunity. The man has 970 rushing yards and 9 touchdowns, and 132 receiving yards and one TD, in a season where he has been injured twice. He also has fumbled only three times in 11 games. i would far prefer to keep TH and trade Willis. Though Willis would need to play a bit to show other teams he isn't a bust.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

I agree with shelby completely. Travis has shown he is still an improving back by all but eliminating the fumbles from his game. And he's shown more heart than just about any player on this team in the past three years, IMO.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• kgun12
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                            For a top 10 pick I'd have to let him go. Even if 100% is really 85% McGahee is a speciman, he'll be a power back with size and breakaway speed. He'll be a bust like Ricky Williams was a bust, maybe we can take a good look at Willis over the last 3 or 4 games. ACC
                            I guess everyone forgets McGahee was the #3 back on Miami's depth chart last year. The 2 backs ahead of him got hurt.

Question: was McGahee THAT GOOD or was it Miami's O-line?

BTW Travis is an animal, no way do we trade him!!!
                            Retired Air Traffic Controller
                            USAF VETERAN
                            DAV

Comment

• venis2k1
                              Youboty can hope
                              • Jul 2002

1753 yards, 6.2 ypc, 28 tds, broke all of edgerrin james's record, 2nd most touchdowns in a season EVER for D1a behind only barry sanders, 10 100 yard games, 350 yards rec. and thats just one season. I dont care what he is running behind, that is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X