PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Gilbert Perreault photo

pyrrhonist
12-06-2003, 01:46 PM
A little over a month ago, I got an email from a dude I speak with and trade McFarlane NHL SportsPicks with via a website I frequent/moderate. He was talking to me about a show he went to in Montreal, a collector's show that took place from 10/24-10/26. Well, he apparently went on Saturday, and came back with a "gift" for me. He told me to keep an eye on my doorstep for a package. Apparently Guy LaFleur, Mike Bossy, Josè Theodore, and "someone else" were in attendance, and signing autographs. Well, I keep an eye on my mailbox for the next 5 days or so, and what arrived was this----an autographed photo of Gilbert Perreault. Not just an 8x10 with a generic scribble, but a personalized autographed photo. It fits nicely with my other auto'd Sabres photos. :up:

(I apologize if the images aren't the best, I used the camera on my Ericsson phone)

Semi-full view of the photo
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/151365/Perreault.jpg

Zoomed on the signature
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/151365/Autograph.jpg

Dozerdog
12-06-2003, 02:09 PM
That's great!

Way back in 1971(maybe 72?), my folks were members of the Buffalo Curling club. One day a number of Sabres came in to curl. Tracey Pratt, a rookie by the name of Schoenfeld, Gilbert Perrault......

I guess Gil's girlfreind at the time got a bit drunk (curling is like bowling in the states- the clubs all come equipped withy a bar) and my Mom had to "help" Perrault's GF - I guess she was puking her guts out or something.

:puke:

Myers57
12-06-2003, 05:17 PM
Thats awesome!!

My uncle got me Gilbert Perraults autograph on a his sweet ticket for a game a few years ago...

My most prized autograph though is a 18x24 actual picture of Maxim Afinogenov that is autographed, maybe sometime I'll post a pic of it...

JD
12-06-2003, 05:35 PM
My dad has a jersey signed by the french connection.

Which he is letting me have soon :)

Sabre Ally
12-07-2003, 09:06 AM
Wow, that is awesome!

SABURZFAN
12-07-2003, 12:05 PM
very nice!!!!!