Im very excited to see Willis play tommorow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

Im very excited to see Willis play tommorow.

Is anyone else? This could be the best runner buffalo ever had. I know Travis is wicked good but he isnt as much of a homerun threat as Mcgahee . W M can score from anywhere on the field .
    He had 28 touchdowns last year i know that it was college but he play against some big teams. He has just as much of a chance to get a knee injury tommorow as anyone else on the field.

I think we will keep both of them for atleast 2 more years. Its hard to keep a healthy back in the nfl so its nice we have 2.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

I'm not excited.

I'll get excited when our dip**** HC and OC show a consistent running game.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
      Is anyone else? This could be the best runner buffalo ever had. I know Travis is wicked good but he isnt as much of a homerun threat as Mcgahee . W M can score from anywhere on the field .
      He had 28 touchdowns last year i know that it was college but he play against some big teams. He has just as much of a chance to get a knee injury tommorow as anyone else on the field.

I think we will keep both of them for atleast 2 more years. Its hard to keep a healthy back in the nfl so its nice we have 2.
      Lets not get ahead of ourselves, Simpson is the G.O.A.T. of the NFL, But if WM moves well he could be the same calliber of franchise back. The Juice is on the loose! #32

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
        The Stoner Zoner
        • Feb 2003

There was alot less 300+ pound animals on steroids who run in the 4's back then. The juice probably would be an average back in this day and age.

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Juice was ahead of his time and he would run for 1500 yards behind the line the Bills have now and had the endurence to carry the load. Eric Dickerson ran with the same style years later and had similar sucess. Roids cant account for pure athletic abolity and the purest rusher in Bills and NFL history. ACC

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Moulds80
            • Oct 2003

Go Henry
            I Billieve, always have and always will. Praying for the playoffs.

2004 World Sieres Champions; The Boston Red Sox.

Proud member of both Red Sox Nation and Buffalo Nation

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Moulds80
              Go Henry

Run Henry Run

Comment

• wwovince
                Squish the Freakin FISH and bury the PATSIES!!!
                • Jul 2002

McGahee isnt playing this week just announced sorry
                I sell Wholesale. Anything your looking for i can get for you cheap email me!

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla *****
                  • Jul 2002

i love Travis. So underrated, and such a warrior!

Comment

• CanaanVtBillsFan
                    • Sep 2003

Actually what's the rush(no pun intended) in getting him some game time. He had a serious injury and if he tweaks it again from coming in too soon who's to blame ?
                    The head office for the desperate move that thinks this will help the Bills end the season on a positive note.
                    Maybe its me, but I didn't think we had a running back problem.

Go Bills
                    Come on boys
                    I live in Northern Vermont and you guys are letting me down living with these idiot pats fans. Get your heads out of your four point of contact and play like the team that was 2-0 and beat the snot out of the Skins

PEACE
                    TommieBoy

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by wwovince
                      McGahee isnt playing this week just announced sorry
                      Do you have a link for that? I'd like to see him get 5-10 snaps, but only if he is healthy enough :)

Comment

Working...
                      X