X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Thurmal and Ken Davis

Hopefully we can enjoy some of the same sucess that we had in the good ole days.

I am looking VERY forward to seeing McGahee in on 3rd down situations. Brings an entirely different look than Sammy Morris. Hopefully they can live in Harmony for a couple of years.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Not enough footballs to go around, Ken Davis was a backup who made the most of his opporitunies. Travis and Willis are two legit franchise backs. Trade someone for a #1 and pick Winslow. ACC

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by juice
      Not enough footballs to go around, Ken Davis was a backup who made the most of his opporitunies. Travis and Willis are two legit franchise backs. Trade someone for a #1 and pick Winslow. ACC

Winslow=overrated! Winslow Jr.

Comment

• nolimit
        Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
        • Aug 2003

Willis by far has the most talent out of Henry, Thurman and Kenny D. I'm not syaing he is gioing to be better, I'm just sayin hios talent is better!

Comment

Working...
        X