X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

OJ Sim-ply the best

Purest blend of football speed, illusiveness, and strength the in NFL history. #32 The Juice is on the loose!

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • ajsdx
    • Aug 2003

My personal top 2 are Jim Brown and Barry Sanders. Brown for the fact that he averaged 5.0 ypc over his CAREER and it took half a unit to tackle the monster because of his sheer size, strength, and the speed to use his momentum effectively. Sanders is my favorite because he's the only runner in the NFL about whom you could legitimately say that he could break one on ANY given run with subpar QBs, WRs, TEs, OL, and as we all know, never ran behind a FB. A FB would be useless anyway with all the cutbacks Barry uses. Plus they didn't kill anybody. However, OJ is special and was a feared runner, even if all the Bills teams he played for were horrible.

Hey, Juice forgot to type "ACC" for once. I'll represent for him.

Heels #1 look for me in the risers of the WFU game Dec 20.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

"Plus they didn't kill anybody" snuck one in "If it doesn't fit" I like those guys as well as Walter but as a Bills fan I go with the man who put Buffalo on the map and the Bills on his back. Jim Brown was the man but as a pure rusher The Juice was the complete package. Ga Tech #15 with a bullet ACC Country

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• ajsdx
        • Aug 2003

With new evidence OJ lost the civil suit. Draw your own conclusions (and you had to know it was coming). I appreciate OJ putting the Bills on the map (I just read the Zone's recap of the 73 season), but if you're talking about pure rushers, that should have nothing to do with it. Payton had a lot more help than Brown and Sanders. But I don't hate. OJ is still a solid #4-5 in my personal list of best RBs of all-time. And you're right about the complete package part. Complete with speed, vision, strength, desire, gloves, knife, and motive. Oops, did I do it again?

And your boys GaTech look good. Especially that new frosh. Don't count on 'em beating the Heels though.

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by ajsdx
          With new evidence OJ lost the civil suit. Draw your own conclusions (and you had to know it was coming). I appreciate OJ putting the Bills on the map (I just read the Zone's recap of the 73 season), but if you're talking about pure rushers, that should have nothing to do with it. Payton had a lot more help than Brown and Sanders. But I don't hate. OJ is still a solid #4-5 in my personal list of best RBs of all-time. And you're right about the complete package part. Complete with speed, vision, strength, desire, gloves, knife, and motive. Oops, did I do it again?

And your boys GaTech look good. Especially that new frosh. Don't count on 'em beating the Heels though.
          Some kind of Wise Guy. Maybe call it Inspirational runner, OJ made you want to wear #32 and elbow pads. Knowone did it better. Mr. Muhammed is a Beast GA. Tech Elder 1st team All ACC

Comment

• ajsdx
            • Aug 2003

Maybe it's bc I'm a little younger, but Barry Sanders was my idol. I always pretended I was him. Plus, I was about 5'8" in 8th-9th grade, so I was the same height as him too.

UNC won by 34 points today. 5-0.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Probably a little before your time but OJ was to football what DR. J was tothe ABL of Ali to boxing. Made the Bills the underdog you loved to root for. Roy Williams at UNC a perfect fit.

Comment

• HenryRules
                • Jul 2002

I don't like Sanders cuz I hated his style of running. Granted, he was the best cutback guy ever, but I think Emmitt was the best runner in recent history.

Jim Brown, hands down best of all time. No sense even discussing it.

OJ's up there, but Emmitt, Barry, OJ, Dickerson, and everyone else are all fighting for #2.

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Emmitt was running behind the best line any of these guys ever had, Brown was a man playing against boys, The Juice was poetry in motion. ACC

Comment

• ajsdx
                    • Aug 2003

I agree, Smith was special but I tend to disrespect him because 1) I hate the Cowboys, and 2) he had one of the best OLs in history and a great passing game to keep Ds honest. I think I liked Sanders simply because he was fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X