X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

Might not go over well part II

What if...we traded Henry for a legit #1, then picked up a proven, durable vet RB for a year or so, to compete with WM or at least teach him the ropes. I don't know who is available though to be honest.
    Its all about the quest.
  • ajsdx
    • Aug 2003

It's a risk considering that McGahee may not be confident enough to ever return to top 3 pick form. Then we'd be stuck with both contracts (there are NO serviceable RBs who would sign for only one year, and the Bills management would not be willing to sacrifice the running game for a whole year when the rest of the team is fairly ready to compete for a playoff spot). I used to be in the "trade Henry" camp, but the more I hear about how Willis isn't fully ready, and the more I watch Henry not fumble and game on in a hopeless season, the more I like him. Maybe we should groom Willis and trade HIM.

Comment

• Moulds80
      • Oct 2003

I was never in the 'trade Henry' camp, I think it is a stupid idea from the start. Keep Henry, he has 2 years lef ton his contract, and in that time, groom Willis into the RB you guys, and I, want him to be. Once that happens...goodbye Travis, thanks for your time, now let Willis step in, but trading him when he seems to be the only good thing to come out of this offense is nuts!
      I Billieve, always have and always will. Praying for the playoffs.

2004 World Sieres Champions; The Boston Red Sox.

Proud member of both Red Sox Nation and Buffalo Nation

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

If WM looks stronge whenever he plays the discussion will be 1 or 2 picks for whoever goes. We wont keep them both if Willis looks recovered even 85%. Beasts of the East

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• nolimit
          Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
          • Aug 2003

this is definitely the year to stockpile picks! If the bills can trade henry for a 1 , I say do it cuz the talent is great in this drafT!

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

I want to see what McGahee has first. He could turn out to be another Yatil Green for all we know.

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla admin
              • Jul 2002

KEEP HENRY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X