• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AMMONS316
    Stone Cold Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Drew Stay or Go

Do you think Drew Bledso should come back next year or trade him....

Ammons 3:16
  • Moulds80
    • Oct 2003

Come back. Get a Offensive Coordnator who knows a little sometyhing aboutan offense, grab a speed receiver and he will flurish against.
    I Billieve, always have and always will. Praying for the playoffs.

2004 World Sieres Champions; The Boston Red Sox.

Proud member of both Red Sox Nation and Buffalo Nation

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Either way we still need to deal with the QB issue for the future, I dont want to see a DT roll up on DB leg week 1 next year and AVP becomes the season. ACC

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Stay...he's worked well with a decent offensive system before...who knows? Maybe he can reclaim that form?

But I'd still draft someone this year.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• clumping platelets

STAY

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

Drew stays, and we either draft or acquire a decent backup.

Comment

• illusionone
              Guns N Roses
              • Aug 2003

Drew has to stay, we all know what he needs to be effective, so give it to him. Drew Bledsoe is a fighter and will bring the Buffalo Bills a Superbowl and they will win. This year is out but if they keep the same D next year and then bring in some spped @ WR and alittle weight @ OL this team will be unstoppable I.E. 1st half of last year. Honestly, the Bills would have made the playoffs last year if the D was even half as good as it is this year. We can and will win with Drew Bledsoeat the helm.

Welcome To The Jungle
              -GNR 2005

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

GO! "Franchise QB's" don't have to have everything perfect around them to succeed. If he was not being paid like a franchise QB I'd have less of a problem with him. He plays like guys making a 1/4 of what he does.

Comment

• baalworship
                  • May 2003

I am towards cutting and running. If Drew Bledsoe had made ONE play in several games the Bills would have won and been in playoff contention. I understand that Gilbride and Ruel have made it much tougher, but Bledsoe has underperformed.

If we can get Brunell or someone similar I think we could drop Bledsoe.

But the most important thing is hiring a good o-line coach and coordinator. Let the new guy sit in the film room with Donahoe and evaluate where Bledsoe is at. I am not a football front office guy so it's hard to know if it's Gilbride & Ruel or more Drew Bledsoe's fault.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by baalworship
                    Gilbride & Ruel or more Drew Bledsoe's fault.

It's all of thier fault but just be careful what you say about Drew here at the Bledsoezone! You could be verbally attacked at any moment by crazed fanatics.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Defense failed late in the Indy game

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                        Defense failed late in the Indy game

Yes they did. Are you suggesting Drew had a good game against Indy?

Comment

• Halbert
                          I'm Not Normal
                          • Jul 2002

There are two types of QB's: Guys that need good protection to produce (Bledsoe, Manning, Warner, Collins) and guys that can use their legs to create opportunities for plays (McNabb, McNair, Garcia, Flutie). The former tend to perform better than the latter with good protection and get hurt less often.

If TD can upgrade the OL then Bledsoe would return to probowl form, imo.

Comment

Working...
                          X