X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Bills Wildcard possibilities?

Are the Bengals the only team the Bills can catch?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

Denver would have to lose the rest of thier games.

Cleveland
    @Indy
    @Green Bay

1-2 very possible but can't see them losing to Cleveland.

Don't see us winning out anyway

Comment

• Schobel94
      The Sack Master
      • Jan 2003

Actually, Denver could go 1-2 and beat Green Bay, but they still have to lose to Cleveland, which wont happen. So, the playoffs are not going to happen this year.
      Beware the sack master!

Comment

• kdharge
        • May 2003

The only team that needed to lose to improve Bills chances was the Broncos.Damn that hurts
        A Nasty Brew is being developed in Buffalo can't wait for the rest of the N.F.L. to Taste.....Bring the Pain

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

We're going to win out Jerry Gray has this "D" playing that well, but Cleveland over Denver I dont know.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
            We're going to win out Jerry Gray has this "D" playing that well, but Cleveland over Denver I dont know.

But the O still has to at least score. You think we are going to put up points at Tenn and at the Pats? Drew is still playing like crap.

Comment

• HenryRules
              • Jul 2002

I thought Drew played well today. Our WRs had some bad drops that make his numbers look bad ... but if they catch those 3 drops, he's 12 of 15 for about 100 yards. What's wrong with that?

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

An interception and a couple of sacks with a banged up line, I can live with that as long as the "O" plays within itself. As long as Henry is ripping off 10-15 yds/ carry He has no reason to go down field.

Comment

• Schobel94
                  The Sack Master
                  • Jan 2003

Well, if Tennessee loses its last 3 games which includes us, @ Houston and Tampa Bay, we'd make the playoffs. Either that or Denver losing to both Cleveland and Indy. Not likely but possible.
                  Beware the sack master!

Comment

• madness23
                    • Apr 2003

How would Denver losing to Cleveland get us into the playoffs?

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                      Expert on Experts
                      • Jul 2002

tiebreakers, madness. Record against the AFC is one of the tiebreakers.

Comment

• madness23
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
                        tiebreakers, madness. Record against the AFC is one of the tiebreakers.
                        Considering Denver's record, wouldn't they be required to lose all their games?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                          Sab and TD are insignificant
                          • Sep 2002

There's no way in hell we're going to win out people.

Gregg Williams trying to outcoach Jeff Fisher will be like Westcoastfin trying to beat Gary Kasparov at chess.
                          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

I can see the Bills beating Miami at home and NE (most likely a needless game for the Pats), but the Titans are going to have us for lunch. They're coming off a 2 game skid and going home to make way for Buffalo. The Bills have finally won 2 straight.....a task that has eluded them since weeks 1 and 2. I just don't see a third straight win for the Bills.

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

This defense plays for Gray and want to be #1 now that the Blitz schemes seem to be making a difference and the ends are showing the "O" can put up 12 pts and we can win The Titans run game is suspect. ACC

Comment

Working...
                              X