X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

The December choke has begun again

I know the weather sucked but the phins offense sure looked like crap today( I was stuck watching that game here in Fla) So much for Fiedler being the answer!!!!

with Philly, at the Bills and the Jets I could see them loosing out and going 8-8. Miami
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Miami Dolphins!!!!!!

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

the 0-December Dolphins
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Where. O where are our little fin fans?

Where, O where can they be?

Wanny, the Snowman, had a very PO'd pose...
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

Man are they having a fit over at Finheaven:snicker2:

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green

After Thanksgiving they were talking SB, Fiedler was awesome, and Chambers was the best WR in the NFL. They just got smacked upside the head with a big dose of reality

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

They mine a well save themselves the misery now and just stay with there December choke jobs. Even if they made the playoffs they would have to win 3 in a row on the road in the playoffs which we know that isn't going to happen...

Comment

• clumping platelets

Miami is a game behind the last playoff spot because Denver has the tiebreaker. Denver has an easier schedule the rest of the way

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

After Thanksgiving they were talking SB, Fiedler was awesome, and Chambers was the best WR in the NFL. They just got smacked upside the head with a big dose of reality

what a bunch of buffoons.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

I had that game on my small tv, and thought it was a good old fashoned slugfest. Im glad the fish lost, but they dont have anything to be ashamed of. It was only 3-0 until Bruschi broke it open.

Good game. I personally love snow games...as long as Im not sitting in the stands.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

December is to Miami as kryptonite is to Superman...

...who did the 'Fins piss off...NE on 12/7, Buffalo on 12/21...guess Shula isn't in charge of the league anymore and has no influence. When I grew up the Bills never got Miami at home after the second week of October. I love it!!!

Although, I have to admit. Miami probably won't play a December game up here for a couple of years after this.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                        Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
                        • Oct 2003

Atleast we waited until after week 2 to get hit by reality. And no one was talking superbowl, we aren't bills fans, we know talk is cheap. You guys were talking superbowl before the season started, and you can't even come in second in your own divison.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
                          Atleast we waited until after week 2 to get hit by reality.
                          and when was the last time the 'Fins won a playoff game...or made the super bowl...

enjoy the salary cap crunch you're looking at after the season.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                            New and Improved!!
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Atleast we waited until after week 2 to get hit by reality. And no one was talking superbowl, we aren't bills fans, we know talk is cheap. You guys were talking superbowl before the season started, and you can't even come in second in your own divison.
                            You could take a dump on your keyboard, and it would make more sense than this idiotic post. get a job, choker.
                            Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer

and when was the last time the 'Fins won a playoff game...or made the super bowl...

enjoy the salary cap crunch you're looking at after the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X