PDA

View Full Version : The December choke has begun again

Novacane
12-07-2003, 06:34 PM
I know the weather sucked but the phins offense sure looked like crap today( I was stuck watching that game here in Fla) So much for Fiedler being the answer!!!!

with Philly, at the Bills and the Jets I could see them loosing out and going 8-8. :clap: :monkey: Miami :squish:

The Spaz
12-07-2003, 06:52 PM
:monkey:Miami Dolphins!!!!!!

imbondz
12-07-2003, 06:56 PM
:bf1: the 0-December Dolphins :bf1:

stuckincincy
12-07-2003, 07:01 PM
Where. O where are our little fin fans?

Where, O where can they be?

Wanny, the Snowman, had a very PO'd pose...:D

Novacane
12-07-2003, 07:03 PM
Man are they having a fit over at Finheaven:snicker2:

Novacane
12-07-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

After Thanksgiving they were talking SB, Fiedler was awesome, and Chambers was the best WR in the NFL. They just got smacked upside the head with a big dose of reality :nana:

don137
12-07-2003, 07:56 PM
They mine a well save themselves the misery now and just stay with there December choke jobs. Even if they made the playoffs they would have to win 3 in a row on the road in the playoffs which we know that isn't going to happen...

clumping platelets
12-07-2003, 08:10 PM
Miami is a game behind the last playoff spot because Denver has the tiebreaker. Denver has an easier schedule the rest of the way

:snicker:

SABURZFAN
12-08-2003, 06:04 AM

After Thanksgiving they were talking SB, Fiedler was awesome, and Chambers was the best WR in the NFL. They just got smacked upside the head with a big dose of reality :nana:

:laughter:

what a bunch of buffoons.

Historian
12-08-2003, 06:22 AM
I had that game on my small tv, and thought it was a good old fashoned slugfest. Im glad the fish lost, but they dont have anything to be ashamed of. It was only 3-0 until Bruschi broke it open.

Good game. I personally love snow games...as long as Im not sitting in the stands.

Ebenezer
12-08-2003, 08:10 AM
December is to Miami as kryptonite is to Superman...

...who did the 'Fins piss off...NE on 12/7, Buffalo on 12/21...guess Shula isn't in charge of the league anymore and has no influence. When I grew up the Bills never got Miami at home after the second week of October. I love it!!!

Although, I have to admit. Miami probably won't play a December game up here for a couple of years after this.

Marino13Phins
12-08-2003, 08:20 AM

Atleast we waited until after week 2 to get hit by reality. And no one was talking superbowl, we aren't bills fans, we know talk is cheap. You guys were talking superbowl before the season started, and you can't even come in second in your own divison.

Ebenezer
12-08-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Atleast we waited until after week 2 to get hit by reality.

and when was the last time the 'Fins won a playoff game...or made the super bowl...

enjoy the salary cap crunch you're looking at after the season.

IHateTheDullphins
12-08-2003, 09:05 AM

Atleast we waited until after week 2 to get hit by reality. And no one was talking superbowl, we aren't bills fans, we know talk is cheap. You guys were talking superbowl before the season started, and you can't even come in second in your own divison.

You could take a dump on your keyboard, and it would make more sense than this idiotic post. get a job, choker.:snicker:

The Spaz
12-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

and when was the last time the 'Fins won a playoff game...or made the super bowl...

:madhop: :up:

SABURZFAN
12-08-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

:laughter:

dolfan25
12-08-2003, 01:14 PM
when was the last time the Bills won a playoff game?

How Miami's schedule of Philly @ home, @ Buffalo, and the Jets @ home is harder than Denver's Browns @ home, then on the road for the Colts and the Packers is beyond me.

Mr. Miyagi
12-08-2003, 01:19 PM
Word of advice to the Dolphins:

You want to be an elite team and win a championship? Transfer to the Arena League so you don't have to play in December.

Ebenezer
12-08-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25
when was the last time the Bills won a playoff game?

How Miami's schedule of Philly @ home, @ Buffalo, and the Jets @ home is harder than Denver's Browns @ home, then on the road for the Colts and the Packers is beyond me.

Philly 10-3
Buffalo 6-7
Jets 5-8

Browns 4-9
Colts 11-2
Packers 7-6

looks pretty even until you consider that the 'Fins have to play two divisional games. 1) In Buffalo where their record isn't that great and 2) against a Jets team that always gives them fits.

dolfan25
12-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Oh and I guess the Colts and Packers have nothing to play for at home. Yeah right.

Novacane
12-08-2003, 02:40 PM

. And no one was talking superbowl,.

You must not have been at FinHell than because there were a lot of you talking SB over there

alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllright MIAMI! Here you go again

:monkey: phin fans

IHateTheDullphins
12-08-2003, 02:46 PM
I Hate the Dull Phans.

Ebenezer
12-08-2003, 04:37 PM
Oh and I guess the Colts and Packers have nothing to play for at home. Yeah right.

The Colts will have won their division and GB will be out of the playoffs by the time the Broncos play them.

Tatonka
12-08-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
You could take a dump on your keyboard, and it would make more sense than this idiotic post. get a job, choker.:snicker: :rofl:

The Spaz
12-08-2003, 05:30 PM

You must not have been at FinHell than because there were a lot of you talking SB over there

alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllright MIAMI! Here you go again

:monkey: phin fans

:rofl:

BAM
12-08-2003, 05:36 PM
The Bills will end up with a better record/ or at least the same record as Miami. watch :up:

SABURZFAN
12-08-2003, 06:59 PM

i would consider denver to have a much better OL than miami.at least they can establish a running game.

helmetguy
12-08-2003, 07:40 PM
Looks like Miami's gonna ride Ricky all the way to the...

Golf Course!

BAM
12-08-2003, 07:46 PM
I don't doubt for a second they'll be "riding" him :D