X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajsdx
    • Aug 2003

As stupid as it sounds...

Bledsoe should attempt to get a "little fuzzy" every week. We're 2-0 in those games under said conditions. Maybe it's because all he's clear enough to do is hand off the stoopid ball.
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

BUT, handing the ball off was supposedly the gameplan from the beginning. If they only stuck with it. Maybe the two easy opening games in the end were bad for us in the fact that we never needed to establish a running game. ???
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• ajsdx
      • Aug 2003

Maybe. I remember how excited I was at the beginning of the year, especially thinking about Henry and our entire returning OL. The (Superbowl) hype in the offseason is the reason I found this site off of google.com. Oh well, I'm still here.

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

I dont Know why they benched Sullivan in the first place, It seems to have thrown off the lines maturation process. At the beginning of the year they couldn't open a whole now they half pass protect.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
          I dont Know why they benched Sullivan in the first place, It seems to have thrown off the lines maturation process. At the beginning of the year they couldn't open a whole now they half pass protect.

They originally gave the excuse that Pucillo was better at pass protection...something anyone watching the games could see was BS.
          The reason they gave us a month ago was that they felt he was better at T than at G.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
          X