PDA

View Full Version : If we did win out............

Novacane
12-07-2003, 06:46 PM
Will Greg still get the ax if we somehow won out? If so I hope we lose next week!!!!

HenryRules
12-07-2003, 06:47 PM
I think he'll stay if we win out. At the beginning of the season, I thought we were a 9-7 team, and if we end up 9-7 I see no reason to fire him.

imbondz
12-07-2003, 06:49 PM
the only way Greg will stay is if we win the SB this year

in other words... no.

Novacane
12-07-2003, 06:50 PM
I sure hope you are right imbondz!!!! I'm starting to get a little worried now!

OpIv37
12-07-2003, 06:51 PM
I hope GW gets the boot regardless of whether or not we win out.

That being said. I could live with him staying as long as KG goes. This offense will never perform at it's peak as long as KG is calling the shots (he did a good job today, but that doesn't make up for the 7 losses).

OpIv37
12-07-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
I sure hope you are right imbondz!!!! I'm starting to get a little worried now!

Don't worry just yet- we have a long way to go before we win out.

fushetti
12-07-2003, 06:53 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I hope he is gone next year regardless. The team underperformed too long. See ya G Dubs.

imbondz
12-07-2003, 06:53 PM
I think RW is chomping at the bit to get rid of him.

hope he reads our threads :snicker:

(I never say chomping at the bit in real life)

shelby
12-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Berman alluded to the fact that the coaching staff was in danger in Buffalo, but that if the Bills continue to "circle one wagon at a time", the situation may change.

i hope GW gets fired irregardless.

Novacane
12-07-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37
Don't worry just yet- we have a long way to go before we win out.

I know! I said I'm only starting to get worried. I still think we will go 7-9 with only a home win over Miami and that will seal Greeegggs fate.

imbondz
12-07-2003, 07:00 PM
I think we're gonna win next week in my backyard :snicker:

Tatonka
12-07-2003, 08:09 PM
this is what we have been talking about all week.. when we (me and rude american) said that there may be some advantages to the bills losing, people started screaming we were not fans.

but if the bills win out.. they

A - wont get into the playoffs
B - will end up keeping the coaching staff of greg williams and kevin gilbride
C - will get a ****ty draft pick

we are in a lose/lose situation really.. you dont want to actually watch the bills lose games.. you want to cheer for them.. but there are alot of bad things that could come along with them winning.

ublinkwescore
12-07-2003, 09:30 PM
I've taken the position that I'm not gonna worry about what I can/cannot control.

I checked the bottom part of the screen on ESPN to see whether or not we won today - obviously part of me wants to see that we won our game (which we did today), but on the other hand, I want to see GW and KG gone - but not at the expense of bringing in another incompetent TD lapdog. TD better bring in Romeo Crennel, or some top of the line OC to coach this team.

BillsFanInMass
12-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Greg isnt that bad of a coach and if moulds wasnt hurt all year and we didnt lose Peerless we would have won the bowl. He is an awesome defensive coach jerry gray wouldnt be shiiiit without him.

madness
12-07-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
Greg isnt that bad of a coach and if moulds wasnt hurt all year and we didnt lose Peerless we would have won the bowl. He is an awesome defensive coach jerry gray wouldnt be shiiiit without him.

Stop talking sense man! They'll throw you off this website! Only thing wrong this year was the pathetic play-calling on offense. Even without Peerless and a hurt Moulds. Only thing GW did wrong, was not having the balls to stand up to TD and fire his butt buddy. KG kept our best weapon locked up in the gun cabinet. And now he's making himself more of an ass by letting TH loose at the end of the year.

But go ahead, keeping on giving props to the D and keep calling for the head of the man who's responsible. Self-conflicting bastards.

The Natrix
12-07-2003, 10:36 PM
If GW staying means Bills win out then I hope the man is standing on the sidelines in 2004.

ublinkwescore
12-07-2003, 11:09 PM
We aren't gonna win out.

Personally I think it's been pointed out before that GW likes to keep at least one scapegoat on his staff, and this year it is KG.

I hope TD decides to nip it in the bud and get rid of both.

I'd be willing to bet you anything that if we got rid of GW but keep JG, our D will still be strong.

SABURZFAN
12-08-2003, 06:08 AM
Gee Dubya is gone.

Historian
12-08-2003, 06:16 AM
Take him to Tennesee next weekend, and leave him there.

The_Philster
12-08-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Billsology
Take him to Tennesee next weekend, and leave him there.

Agreed!!
imbondz...take care of it.
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
You can't blame poor play-calling on losing Peerless. Teams must adapt and we have this thing called a salary cap we must fit under...which we wouldn't have had we kept Peerless.
As far as the defense, Williams was only following Fisher's orders in Tennessee and the real credit for the play of the defense should go to Dick LeBeau.