• Jul 2002

Ricky Williams vs Travis Henry

for the year

Ricky Williams
    1081 yards on 325 carries
    8 TDs / 6 Fumbles lost

Travis Henry
    1139 yards on 273 carries
    11 TDs/ 1 Fumble lost (today was his first lost, unfortunately)

all that talk about trading travis for only 1 first round pick is crazy. henry is way ahead of where RW was after 3 years. Not only that, but henry has truely showed guts all season, by not only playing while injuried, but playing damn well.

we are keeping this kid.

ps.. he only makes 400k a year.. rofl.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

We have him wrapped up for two more years.

I love TH. He's been a warrior this season. Screw all the talk of Moorman being our MVP. TH is the real deal and will be for years to come no matter where he plays.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Hey I want to see Willis play eventually but I'm surely not complaining about Travis Henry's production he has been a beast!

Comment

• imbondz
        Democrats are people too
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
        for the year

Ricky Williams
        1081 yards on 325 carries
        8 TDs / 6 Fumbles lost

Travis Henry
        1139 yards on 273 carries
        11 TDs/ 1 Fumble lost (today was his first lost, unfortunately)

all that talk about trading travis for only 1 first round pick is crazy. henry is way ahead of where RW was after 3 years. Not only that, but henry has truely showed guts all season, by not only playing while injuried, but playing damn well.

we are keeping this kid.

ps.. he only makes 400k a year.. rofl.

My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• ajsdx
          • Aug 2003

Good point. If he keeps up this production, we'd deserve more than a first rounder to trade him off, and that assumes McGahee is close to where he was before the injury. Oh well, at least it's not a QB controversy.

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

You don't move either of them, two more years of T Henry and who knows what with McGahee. That's a serious backfield. Football is all about defense and the running game, as you all know.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Henry is the only offensive player who has been consistent all year. I couldn't believe the way he ran through defenders today (true, the Jets have a terrible run defense, but you gotta give the man credit for running 10 extra yards with 2 defenders on his back).

I agree that we should keep Willis and see what happens, but I don't want to hear anyone else talking about ditching Henry after the way he's played this season.

And RW has played in more games than Henry this season, which makes the yardage and TD stats favor Henry even more.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFever
                Mr. Predictament
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                Henry is the only offensive player who has been consistent all year. I couldn't believe the way he ran through defenders today (true, the Jets have a terrible run defense, but you gotta give the man credit for running 10 extra yards with 2 defenders on his back).

I agree that we should keep Willis and see what happens, but I don't want to hear anyone else talking about ditching Henry after the way he's played this season.

And RW has played in more games than Henry this season, which makes the yardage and TD stats favor Henry even more.
                Are you the guy I played on Madden last night?

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever

Are you the guy I played on Madden last night?
                  nope wasn't me- I only have a really old version of Madden- 2001 I think.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFever
                    Mr. Predictament
                    • Feb 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    nope wasn't me- I only have a really old version of Madden- 2001 I think.
                    Just checking. He had a name similar to yours. It started with OpI but different numbers.

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

If the Bills fall on Henry's fumble, Travis would have found the endzone again today.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

speaking of good running backs.. did you guys see portis today... absolutely sick.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• don137
                          • Jul 2002

Travis has been the best Bills player this year bar none. Here TH has a broken leg and played through a bad rib injury and in Miami RW a few weeks ago Williams said he isn't trying as hard because his workload is so heavy. If it is so heavy why is TH outgaining him in pretty much every category and with a lot more physical ailments. TH is the type of player you want on your team where RW is a great player but with his mentality he isn't championship material...

Comment

• mush69
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            speaking of good running backs.. did you guys see portis today... absolutely sick.
                            He had 4 or 5 TD's, and was running posessed.

Travis stepped up to the plate today and really made a difference in the scheme. We should have been doing this all year long. I think somebody must have had a talk with KG.
                            Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• wwovince
                              Squish the Freakin FISH and bury the PATSIES!!!
                              • Jul 2002

Just imagine if Henry would of had the chance to run as many times as Rickey how many yards he have? I love the opp we are going to be in next year with 2 RBs. GO BUFFALO!!
                              I sell Wholesale. Anything your looking for i can get for you cheap email me!

Comment

Working...
                              X