X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Travis

Since the Washington game (the last 7 weeks), Henry has accrued 879 YARDS on just 177 carries, and 4 rushing TDS. Averaging 4.96 YARDS PER CARRY.

Since that week, only two other backs in the NFL have been better than Henry. Not Preist Holmes, or Fred Taylor, not Jamal Lewis, not even icky Ricky Williams. Only Deuce McAllister, and Clinton Portis have had more yards. (Think New Orleans is missing Ricky?)

Henry has been the #3 running back in the NFL since week 7.

Chew on that!
    Last edited by RedEyE; 12-08-2003, 12:03 AM.
  • Throne Logic
    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
    • Aug 2002

Now, imagine what these numbers would be like if Gilbride used Henry effectively.
    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Throne Logic
      Now, imagine what these numbers would be like if Gilbride used Henry effectively.
      Believe it or not....

On average, not including the 2 games he was injured, Henry has carried the ball around 24 times a game. The problem with Gilbride is the way he gets the ball to Henry, but not how many times he gets it to him.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is Henry's team, not Bledsoe's. The pass should be opened by utilizing the run. Gilbride tends to focus on opening the run with the pass. We all know where that has gotten us.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Sep 2003

willis magahee will not i repeat will not be the superior rb nor have the numbers statistically!!! U guys watch and see.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

I can honestly say that I've been high on Travis ever since his rookie year.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla admin
            • Jul 2002

Travis is the man. We need to hang on to him. Develop Willis for a year if you must and then trade him.
            TH is so underrated, so dedicated, and a true workhorse.

Comment

Working...
            X