could we really be going back to the no huddle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

could we really be going back to the no huddle?

article on the front page says we may do just that?

wouldnt that be JUST like the good old days.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

I hope we run successfully. A Lot. The more we control the clock the less Gannon and co. stay on the field. The Raiders I'm sure are thinking the same about our O. I almost forgot what it was like when teams were scared of our O.

Our run D did a good job against the bears. Let's see if it was a fluke. I'm sure the Raiders' O are not scared of Clements and Winfield. They haven't been challenged much. Is Watson playing?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Buffarama
      Football-Sport of the Gods
      • Jul 2002

Against an older team, going no huddle may be a good tactic.

Comment

• DIHARD2
        • Sep 2002

I think we are going to start out with the air attack. Then we are going to see the ground game, and we are going to control the clock. I think our defense can stop the run which will force them to go to the air, any we are going to see a couple picks.

27/23 Buffalo

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
        "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

I hope we try and slow things up a bit, I'm looking for the first 60 minute drive.

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

I think the longest drive possible is about 20 minutes...I think. But 2 of those would be nice
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
            X