PDA

View Full Version : Too little too late

northernbillfan
12-08-2003, 02:49 PM
It looks like Gilbride and Williams finally learned the fundamentals of football by using Henry properly. However this came too late in the season for it to help the teams cause.

I was going over yesterdays games stats and we had 14 first downs by running the ball. I know the cold made for more fo a ground game, but if they did that more often in the season as opposed to just yesterday, we could have been in a different position than just 6-7.

As the title of this thread says, it's too little too late.

I will also stand my statements made last season and throughout this year, Henry is one of the best RB's in the league. Imagine what he could do if he had blocking like KC and Balt have.

Tatonka
12-08-2003, 02:54 PM
i would tend to agree.. but they havent turned the lights off at the Ralph yet.. we are still alive.

The Spaz
12-08-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i would tend to agree.. but they havent turned the lights off at the Ralph yet.. we are still alive.

Also they are alive meaning thing 1 Gilbride and thing 2 GW!:puke:

Mr. Miyagi
12-08-2003, 02:59 PM
Too little too late. So sad but true.

I wish we had played like the past 3 games all the way through the season. We could've easily beaten Philly, Jets, Dallas, and Houston. We should've been 10-3 right now.

The Spaz
12-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Too little too late. So sad but true.

I wish we had played like the past 3 games all the way through the season. We could've easily beaten Philly, Jets, Dallas, and Houston. We should've been 10-3 right now.

:puke::cry:

IHateTheDullphins
12-08-2003, 03:08 PM
Rediculous that it took 11 games to figure out what works.:cynic:

Novacane
12-08-2003, 03:12 PM
We should have beaten Indy with that 4th Q lead, we should have beaten Houston and Dallas with the defensive performance we had. Philly and Jets we should not have won.

We could have been 9-4 if Gilbride was not such an ass and Drew was not playing like a rookie.

IHateTheDullphins
12-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
We should have beaten Indy with that 4th Q lead, we should have beaten Houston and Dallas with the defensive performance we had. Philly and Jets we should not have won.

We could have been 9-4 if Gilbride was not such an ass and Drew was not playing like a rookie.

I agree 100%:up:

northernbillfan
12-08-2003, 03:24 PM
Well said fairway.

We still could have been 8-5 at this point looking to win two of our remaining three games.

stuckincincy
12-08-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
It looks like Gilbride and Williams finally learned the fundamentals of football by using Henry properly. However this came too late in the season for it to help the teams cause.

I was going over yesterdays games stats and we had 14 first downs by running the ball. I know the cold made for more fo a ground game, but if they did that more often in the season as opposed to just yesterday, we could have been in a different position than just 6-7.

As the title of this thread says, it's too little too late.

I will also stand my statements made last season and throughout this year, Henry is one of the best RB's in the league. Imagine what he could do if he had blocking like KC and Balt have.

Egotism has ruined many an organization. GW/KG/TD are one trio out of millions...

The Spaz
12-08-2003, 04:16 PM
GW and KG=dumb not egotistic. I don't think TD is egotistical at all if that was the case him and Tom Modrak wouldn't be able to coexist seeing Modrak was a former GM himself and he has been here for 3 years.

BAM
12-08-2003, 05:41 PM
oh what could've been :( hey, it may be too little too late right now but i tell ya one thing... I am going to enjoy watching us win the last 3 games!!!

:gobills:

(and definately Miami losing the last three)

SABURZFAN
12-08-2003, 06:54 PM
we need plenty of help but it ain't over until it's over.