• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Show of Hands....

Ok boys and girls. Just got back from the 6 hour drive from Buffalo and had a great time. Was my 8th game and I am now 4 and 4 and they have won the last 3 I have been to. (miami 02, pats and jets 03). For the first time I discovered the players lot and got waives from Moulds, Henry, Moorman, Shaw, Reed, Adams, Clements, Spikes, Fletcher and only one who didnt waive and seemed like a ***** was Mcgahee (oh well, he shouldnt even be here in my opinion. Travis is the man.

But anyway, the reason for the post. After winning two in a row. Knowing the offense has confidence and is at least now efficient. and seeing the continued excellance in play from the D. Who out there besides me and the guy they show on the tv and the jumbotron with the "I still believe" sign still does BELIEVE?

Think about it. The titans have lost 2 straight including one to the jets team we whupped yesterday. and I just heard Mcnair is doubtful for the game next week. Lets say we win that one.

Next. Miami. Come on here guys. If we dont beat those pussies in the cold and snow ala yesterday 12 to nothing than we dont deserve to be in the playoffs. Win.

This most likely (with a little help which should be there) set up a WIN AND IN situation in Foxboro. Yes the Pats have been great BUT maybe they will be in a situation where they dont need the game. They certainly wont need it as much as us.

So there it is. The impossible dream not so impossible any more. So I ask you one more time. Do you STILL BELIEVE?????

P.S. Once you are in the playoffs you can go all the way no matter who you are or WHO YOUR COACH IS. Just look at some of the past champs.
  • BradAlanMiller
    • Sep 2003

I STILL BELIEVE!. but i must tell ya, I was close to throwing in the towel a couple weeks ago... notice the fat lady has left the building for now

As hard as it will be to get in, there is that small chance. And until that is evaporated, I still have faith

F You haters

Comment

• SABuffalo786
      • Feb 2003

YES!!!

YES!!!

A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I go to a game, they win. I'm DEFINITLEY going to the Miami game.
      "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABuffalo786
        YES!!!

YES!!!

A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I go to a game, they win. I'm DEFINITLEY going to the Miami game.
        So do we make your non-attendance the reason for the 7 losses this year?
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

I believe in the Bills more than I believe that the other teams will tank the games needed for it to happen.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster

I used to think it was my fault they always LOST. They lost 4 in a row that I attended from 2000 until the Miami game last season. Now they won 3 in a row with me there. And I will be there in 2 weeks. Please let in snow then god!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
              I believe in the Bills more than I believe that the other teams will tank the games needed for it to happen.

Howard Simon said the opposite during the post game show last night.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                • Feb 2003

You wanna pay for my season ticket, moneybags?
                "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                We are the Rockpile
                We are the Rockpile
                BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABuffalo786
                  You wanna pay for my season ticket, moneybags?
                  It was a joke
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                    • Feb 2003

It was a joke

Yeah, I know.

We are the Rockpile
                    We are the Rockpile
                    We are the Rockpile
                    BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

I still believe that anything can happen
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                        • Mar 2003

While I do believe it can happen, and I'm still praying. Realisticly, I see the Bills goin 8-8, with a loss at Foxboro. The thing that will suck tho is that all that stuff about Miami, Denver or Tenn., and Cinnci., losing to help the Bills will come true, but the Bills will BARELY miss it w/ the loss.
                        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• clumping platelets

I believe :)

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets

I believe :)

clump

Comment

Working...