X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Henry is our heart & soul...

This year we all thought the man for us would most definelty be Eric Moulds or Drew Bledsoe. Well, after 13 weeks, Moulds has been hurt and not his usual great self, and Bledsoe for the most part, has looked like a tackling dummie for opposing defensive linemen. The man for the Bills this year has been Travis Henry, and not just on the stat sheet. His guts, his motivation, and his heart to want to play, and to play w/ a tremendous amount of pain is testement to not only his durability but, his athleticism as well. McGahee might be a great back, but I believe if it comes down to Willis or Travis, I am keeping Travis. Get us some WR's and some solid o-linemen, and this team has gotta chance for years to come w/ that nasty dee.

I have found a new level of respect for Henry, and I am quite certain i am not the only Bills fan who acknowledges this too.

Here is just a side note, but if we are to draft a QB in this yrs draft, and Manning and Rivers are already gone, how bout' some MAAC QB's like Rothlesberger or Josh Harris for Bowling Green?
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

If the team makes the playoffs I agree keep both but the way it looks now we'll need a few high picks to keep pace with teams like the Pats with three or four picks in the first 2 rounds. ACC

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Well the way it looks we will be picking higher than both the Ravens and Patriots .The Patriots have the Ravens 1st rnd pick.

Comment

Working...
      X