X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Bills have a good chance to finish 3-0

If you look at the 3 remaining games you notice the Titans are struggling(lost 2 straight).. The Dolphins always slide in December and lost a bruising game in New England.. New England the last game of the season and seeing how the Patriots are already playoff bond might sit some starters to keep them from getting injured..Playoffs arent looking good but its still possible the Bills can finish 3-0, but the Titans will be Buffalo's biggest problem..
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

the pats will be playing for home field advantage throughout the playoffs.. they are tied with kc but ahead in the tiebreaker. they wont sit anyone.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HenryRules
      • Jul 2002

Depends on what you mean by a good chance ... do we seem to have a better chance than I would have thought 3 games ago, yes.

But we're a 6-7 team with 2 of hardest games of the year coming up ... I wouldn't call that a good chance.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
        • Oct 2002

Some of you are just hopless.. As a Bills fan I want Buffalo to win even when the season is lost.. I feel Buffalo could win out and even thought the season is done for Buffalo Im still wanting them to win.. Buffalo can win out.. I wonder who are the fairweather fans here??

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

The "D" is playin for #1, Henry doesn't look like he will Quit on offense, If Drew and Moulds can link up a few times we can outscore the Titans, besides Mcnair do they have any "O" pro bowlers?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by silent_one
            Some of you are just hopless.. As a Bills fan I want Buffalo to win even when the season is lost.. I feel Buffalo could win out and even thought the season is done for Buffalo Im still wanting them to win.. Buffalo can win out.. I wonder who are the fairweather fans here??
            We've already had this discussion see threds 1-........:)!

Comment

• ajsdx
              • Aug 2003

Look dude, there's a difference between being a fairweather fan and being a homer. Yes, we all want the Bills to win. But if you look at the comments right after your message, the people are being realistic. You aren't. Do we have a SHOT to win out? Yes. Do the Cardinals have SHOT at going 19-0 next year. YES. But do most people think it's going to happen? No. As it stands right now, we could more easily go 0-3 than 3-0. The Dolphins didn't play that badly (considering the weather and NE's performance) their last game. However, since the next three teams we play are the three teams I hate the most, I really do hope we win out. Esp. the Dolphins and Tites, since we already humiliated the Pats once this year.

Comment

• HenryRules
                • Jul 2002

When did I say I didn't want the Bills to win??

I just that think that the odds of us not going 3-0 are better than the odds of us going 3-0 ... thus I don't think we have a good chance to go 3-0.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                  • Sep 2003

Keep the Faith!

Stranger things have definately happened in the past!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

If McNair & Feidler are out with their current injuries when we play them...that puts winning more in our favor.

Screw the Patrilucks...their luck WILL run out. Our defense will KILL them!

If we keep the running game going like we have, limit Drew's throwing, plus our #1 defense going, we WILL win the next 3 games.

JMO
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ajsdx
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                      If McNair & Feidler are out with their current injuries when we play them...that puts winning more in our favor.

Screw the Patrilucks...their luck WILL run out. Our defense will KILL them!

If we keep the running game going like we have, limit Drew's throwing, plus our #1 defense going, we WILL win the next 3 games.

JMO
                      Very salient points...McNair and Fisher are the only reasons the Titans are still relevent to the playoff picture. They've lost so many people on D. However, I wouldn't count on McNair being out; he's too tough and has not practiced and still played before. Dolphins are easy if we run they ball and stop their run, but that's easier said than done. Patriots seem to be charmed, but success is when preparation and opportunity meet. The Pats almost never fail because they are so well prepared. If they have a chance to win the game, they will win it every single time. That's why we have to go into Razor Blade stadium and blow them out of the water.

Comment

• THenPitBull
                        me fail english? That's unpossible
                        • Jun 2003

fieldler or no fieldler, I GUARANTEE a win dec. 21 against the fish in Buffalo
                        Buffalo 41 Houston 38 1992.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ajsdx
                          Look dude, there's a difference between being a fairweather fan and being a homer. Yes, we all want the Bills to win. But if you look at the comments right after your message, the people are being realistic. You aren't. Do we have a SHOT to win out? Yes. Do the Cardinals have SHOT at going 19-0 next year. YES. But do most people think it's going to happen? No. As it stands right now, we could more easily go 0-3 than 3-0. The Dolphins didn't play that badly (considering the weather and NE's performance) their last game. However, since the next three teams we play are the three teams I hate the most, I really do hope we win out. Esp. the Dolphins and Tites, since we already humiliated the Pats once this year.

god damn.. thank you.. people around here misinterpret everything.. i want the bills to win.. but the odds of

1. the bills winning against the titans, who are playing for their division title, the dolphins, who beat us already, AND New England, who is arguably the best team in the nfl right now..

2. denver losing to the browns.. AT HOME.. OR the titans losing ALL of their remaining games..., coupled with cincy dropping a couple more games

are very slim..

you can call me pessimistic.. but dont you dare call me a fairweather fan... it is realism.. that is all.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ajsdx

... However, since the next three teams we play are the three teams I hate the most, I really do hope we win out. Esp. the Dolphins and Tites, since we already humiliated the Pats once this year.
                            The cowboys dont make your top 3 hate list?

Comment

• ajsdx
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by tanked
                              The cowboys dont make your top 3 hate list?
                              They're fourth. I guess I SHOULD hate them more...but for some reason, I don't. I think it's because they sucked for such a long time after their dynasty that I stopped caring about them. I started to hate the Pats after the Bledsoe deal, and their SB win didn't help. I've always hated the Dolphins, and the Titans I've hated since Homerun ThrowForward.

Comment

Working...
                              X