PDA

View Full Version : Win and In?

Schobel94
12-09-2003, 07:20 AM
We all knew that after we lost to Indy that we'd need a miracle upset or two to make the playoffs, and we all know now that will have to come in the form of Cleveland winning in Denver. But, if that does happen, that will make for the most interesting last few weeks of football on TV in ages. First off, next week's monday nighter is Philly @ Miami, a must winner for Philly. Then, in week 16, we must beat Miami at home, and the Sunday nighter is Denver @ Indy. If Indy could win that also, and Cinci loses one on the way, the Saturday game @ NE would be a win and you're in game. Very exciting! If Cleveland loses, then we are all relying on Tenn. to lose in Houston and at home to Tampa. Any way you draw it up, if we win next week we cannot be eliminated. This is too crazy...................

eyedog
12-09-2003, 08:48 AM
I think the Bills better worry about winning themselves in Tenn. That is gonna be difficult enough.

BillsNick
12-09-2003, 08:57 AM
Let's just worry about the next three games for us.

BAM
12-09-2003, 11:34 AM
:gobills: I still believe!

zone
12-09-2003, 11:45 AM
After seeing CP this week it is going to be hard to stop that train, at least Clevlands D is beter that KC 10 overall, and 19 in run.

Then agian Denver has a nasty D themself... I think this game is a long shot.

Indy will play denver well, but rember they have already clenched.

Tenn is not going to loose in houston, but stranger things have happened.

I think mami will def loose to phili and us (remeber this is december)

This is the NFL and on any givin sunday, lets just hope for once something can go in our favor. It would be awsome to go into the playoffs playing like we are now.....

IHateTheDullphins
12-09-2003, 11:57 AM
We can do it. But it aint gonna be easy.