PDA

View Full Version : Let's say we go 3-0.............

BillsNick
12-10-2003, 08:39 AM
Let's take a look at what we're facing here.

1-@Tennesee> My money is on McNair playing, however his mobility may be drastically limited. This may be our opportunity to get to an otherwise elusive QB. If Gray calls more 5 and 6 man rush packages like he's been doing in recent weeks, we may have a big sack day, but with McNair, you never know. This is the key game because it is the next one. The way we're playing, I think we can pull this one out. We've got to stick to what works. Run, run, run. Play action pass. They've got an excellent run stopping front, so the yards may be tough, but we've got one of the toughest RBs in the league.

2-Miami> Another case of a elusive QB with an injury that may limit his mobility. JF re-aggrivated his knee that he injure in OCT that sidelined him for 4 games. It's not as serious, and he wil most likely play, however he was seen noticebly limping following their latest loss. I think we're playing the kind of football right now that Miami isn't looking forward to seeing, especially in our House in December. Power Football. Ricky hasn't play as spectacular as he did last year, and we actually did a good job of bottling him up in our first game, just that he ran 40-something times. I could get 100 yards rushing if you give me the ball that many times. Same plan should work. Run, Run, Run. I can see W for us here.

3-@New England> At this point, this team may have home field advantage, and may be playing backups by the time we meet. This is, IMHO, the best team in the league. That being said, it doesn't mean we cannot beat them, we've done it once already (yes, I know it was the first game). If they do infact play second stringers and backups, this will be an excellant opportunity for us tofinish with a bang.

:feedback:

BAM
12-10-2003, 08:45 AM
:gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: : We Will Win out !

BillsNick
12-10-2003, 09:31 AM
Enthusiasm. I like it:up: I believe it can be done.

saviorbledsoe
12-10-2003, 11:04 AM
I still believe!

The Spaz
12-10-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
:gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: : We Will Win out !

So much for that fat lady has sung signature you had a while back huh!:snicker:

mybills
12-10-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by BillsNick

3-@New England This is, IMHO, the best team in the league.

I totally disagree. And that's not because I can't stand them. They are not as good as they seem, and people are letting their lucky wins blind them into believing they are. I feel the same way about the Chiefs. Too many lucky games, does not mean they are "good"...

I am very optimistic about our last three games, but only because I truely believe we will stick to the running game from now on. The only thing I can see changing that, is if Drew has absolutely no more dizziness. If that's the case, you can bank on dumbass telling him to throw more.

Quick, somebody :rock: Drew! :evil:

BAM
12-10-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz

So much for that fat lady has sung signature you had a while back huh!:snicker:

:couch: that was the other bradalanmiller.. :D

Honestly though, the way we played those four games I didn't think we'd win another one. I really don't think we'll get in, but I am praying we do! :pray: :gobills:

the lord has already answered a couple of my prayers (Fiedler and McNair's injury :up: )

BillsNick
12-10-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by mybills

I totally disagree. And that's not because I can't stand them. They are not as good as they seem, and people are letting their lucky wins blind them into believing they are. I feel the same way about the Chiefs. Too many lucky games, does not mean they are "good"...

I am very optimistic about our last three games, but only because I truely believe we will stick to the running game from now on. The only thing I can see changing that, is if Drew has absolutely no more dizziness. If that's the case, you can bank on dumbass telling him to throw more.

Quick, somebody :rock: Drew! :evil:

Who would you say the best team is, then?

You can't argue against numbers. The Pats just win. Whether it's pretty or ugly, they just win games. Maybe there is an element of luck sometimes, but c'mon, they're 11-2. Luck has nothing to do with that.

mybills
12-10-2003, 11:35 AM
Obviously I think stats are just an opinion. I haven't seen every team play which is what I base my opinions on, but I have seen all the Patrilucks games seeing that I live in NE. And yes, luck has lots to do with their wins. If I had to guess a team that would wipe their luck out, I'd have to say Carolina, Eagles or the Rams. They all seem to be playing with talent, not luck.

saviorbledsoe
12-10-2003, 11:40 AM
Carolina, Eagles and Rams?????????????????????

THe NFC BLOWS!!!!!!!! If the Bills played in the nFC they would be 9 and 4 right now at worst! Come on.....the Pats, Cheifs, Colts, Titans, Ravens are ALL better than any team in the NFC right now. I challenge ayone to disagree.

BAM
12-10-2003, 11:44 AM
I disagree ;) I think the Rams are right up there with those AFC teams. Eagles too. Maybe not better, but close :up:

:D Carolina? nope

BillsNick
12-10-2003, 11:46 AM
What basis on this luck are you going by? Do you have specific accounts of actual "luck"? Do you not think that they are a superbly coached team. I just want to know your side.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
If the Bills played in the nFC they would be 9 and 4 right now at worst!
We're 2-2 against the NFC this year.

mybills
12-10-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by BillsNick
What basis on this luck are you going by? Do you have specific accounts of actual "luck"? Do you not think that they are a superbly coached team. I just want to know your side.

While I think they have a decent head coach, they haven't been winning strictly on play calls. Haven't you seen any of their games? They are winning by returning fumbles, by being in the right place at the right time that's what happens, and getting away with penalties (as usual). That has nothing to do with the coaching.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2003, 11:55 AM
I don't mind the rest of the NE team, including Bellichick.

But I can't stand that pretty boy Brady.

MM:machgun:Brady

mybills
12-10-2003, 12:01 PM
One more thing, if they were THAT good, why all the OT games?
Shouldn't they be able to win in RT? :rolleyes:

BillsNick
12-10-2003, 12:05 PM

While I think they have a decent head coach, they haven't been winning strictly on play calls. Haven't you seen any of their games? They are winning by returning fumbles, by being in the right place at the right time that's what happens, and getting away with penalties (as usual). That has nothing to do with the coaching.

I understand what you're saying, mybills, but this is where I'm coming from: I believe that Bill Bellicheck is one of the the top 3 coaches in the NFL. I think his game planning is impressive, and he makes adjustments at the right times. I started the year hating the Pats with everything that went on, but they have gained my respect throughout the season. This is a solid team that executes at a level that raises them above everyone else. I've never been a Tom Brady fan, but you know what? this guy wins. He doesn't make alot of mistakes and he can control the tempo of a game. Every team has lucky plays and has times where they get away with penalties. They are a tough team to play, and not to many teams want to play them. That is respect.

BillsNick
12-10-2003, 12:07 PM
One more thing, if they were THAT good, why all the OT games?
Shouldn't they be able to win in RT? :rolleyes:

It means that they know how to come out on top when the pressure is on.

mybills
12-10-2003, 12:10 PM
I'm happy for you that you are able to respect them. I'll just keep hating them, ok? lol.
I repeat...if they were THAT good, why all the OT games? Shouldn't they be able to win in RT?

We 're going to crush them again...no OT required! :D

BillsNick
12-10-2003, 12:12 PM
:gobills::D

fabolouspaul
12-10-2003, 12:15 PM
If Griese starts against us and loses, expect a lot of Fin Fan excuses.

BillsNick
12-10-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by fabolouspaul
If Griese starts against us and loses, expect a lot of Fin Fan excuses.

You're right.:up: