X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Browns injuries Broncos upset?

With the major injuries the Browns have sustained can they pull one out for Couch. Holcomb looked confused but besides the end of the half the team played pretty well. Bills fans are rootin' for ya Cleveland

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

It would be a big task given the CLE injuries. They lost their rb Jackson, de Brown, and 1 other against StL. And the way Portis is playing....

Still, the Browns have been an interesting team this year. I thought they had a shot at the AFC North a few weeks ago, before RB Green got booted (and stabbed ).
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by stuckincincy
      It would be a big task given the CLE injuries. They lost their rb Jackson, de Brown, and 1 other against StL. And the way Portis is playing....

Still, the Browns have been an interesting team this year. I thought they had a shot at the AFC North a few weeks ago, before RB Green got booted (and stabbed ).
      Portis cant stay that hot the rest of the season, he's on pace for 2000. Maybe this is the week he gets shut down. Can the Browns do anything without their injured defensive stud? MD over FL? ACC

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by juice

MD over FL? ACC
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by stuckincincy
          Another #1 bites the dust. Unranked MD WINS!! ACC

Comment

• R. Rich
            • Apr 2003

With the major injuries the Browns have sustained can they pull one out for Couch. Holcomb looked confused but besides the end of the half the team played pretty well. Bills fans are rootin' for ya Cleveland
            Can Couch get it done? Maybe. Will he? I doubt it. But, I sure would love to be wrong about that.

Terps looked okay, but Florida looked overrated, like most teams are at this time of year. Let's see how they fare once the ACC starts up and they face the new and improved TAR HEELS!

Comment

• BillsNick
              • Jul 2003

Cleveland cannot stop the run. Period. Look what Jamal Lewis did to them this year. Portis will have a big day.

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BillsNick
                Cleveland cannot stop the run. Period. Look what Jamal Lewis did to them this year. Portis will have a big day.
                Originally posted by R. Rich
                Can Couch get it done? Maybe. Will he? I doubt it. But, I sure would love to be wrong about that.

The players dont look like they've quit on the season so I guess all hope is not lost, and Jamal Lewis is the best back in the league.
                Terps looked okay, but Florida looked overrated, like most teams are at this time of year. Let's see how they fare once the ACC starts up and they face the new and improved TAR HEELS!
                HEELS still have to deal with the Yellow Jackets

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

Now if they can only learn to shoot free throws and play 3-point defense they'll stand a much better chance. I guess the bad 3-point D is because of youth (although they're good defensively otherwise) but foul shooting? unacceptable. Do you realize that Chris Wilcox would be a senior this year? Man, I wish he would've stayed.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                    • Sep 2003

Sadly, I see Clinton having another 5 TD performance if the Browns' usual D comes to play

anywhoo,
                    :GOBROWNS: !!!!!!

and of course...

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

So you think Portis will go for the 2G this season?
                      Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
                      Sadly, I see Clinton having another 5 TD performance if the Browns' usual D comes to play

anywhoo,
                      :GOBROWNS: !!!!!!

and of course...

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                        • Sep 2003

No, but I think Jamal Lewis will.. they play Oakland, Cleveland and then Pittsburgh.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
                          No, but I think Jamal Lewis will.. they play Oakland, Cleveland and then Pittsburgh.
                          He's a power back personified. ACC

Comment

Working...
                          X