• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

Back in the Basement..........

It's as if last place has a tractor beam that locks on to us every year. What needs to be done to make this team a contendor?
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"
  • Sabre11
    • Aug 2002

Does anybody care over there? It's hard to tell. Actually it isn't hard to tell obvious they don't or things would be happening. I remember Jim Kelley went on Empire a few weeks back and said the Sabres and this town accepts a medicore team. Damn it if he wasn't right. I guess we accept a medicore team because it is better than a down-right crappy one. Right now this team is between medicore and crappy, leaning a lot towards crappy.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
      New and Improved!!
      • Aug 2003

New ownership, same crappy product. It's time for Golisano to start shelling out some bucks here and bringing in some big name talent. We need him to showcase this town, get some spotlight back here. We need more D and We need more O. We need another coach IMHO.
      Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• SkateZilla
        • Dec 2002

crap....
        i wouldnt mind cassidy

his only problem in washington was J.A.G.R.
        Skate Zilla
        -----------------------
        Skate Zilla HD Studios:
        SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Were not in the basement YET, pretty close though.

Probably just the crawl space.
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

There's no way we can get name players via trade. No one is going to shell out good players in exchange for crap.

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

The first mistake was keeping Lindy.

The second mistake was not making a move for a big time scorer.

I'm not ready to give up on our goalies yet....yet.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

OK, well if we loose tonight, were under the basement.
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
                X