PDA

View Full Version : Snow For Miami!!!!!!!!

saviorbledsoe
12-12-2003, 06:54 AM
God has answered my prayers!!!!!!!!!

http://beta.weather.com/weather/local/USNY1071

BAM
12-12-2003, 07:06 AM
Sweeeeet! Can't wait to see this one!

:gobills:

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 08:08 AM
Sadly, it is 9 days away...around here you can't trust the weather more than 24 hours out...it is suppose to be lightly snowing right now...it is sunny.

clumping platelets
12-12-2003, 08:10 AM
Sunny?

I'm a couple of miles from you and all I see is gray sky

:huh:

Valerie
12-12-2003, 08:11 AM
If there's snow in the forecast for that game, I'm not coming.

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

J7, read this:

clumping platelets
12-12-2003, 08:15 AM
See my sig :D

SABURZFAN
12-12-2003, 08:42 AM
the chances of it snowing has gone UP 10 % since the last time i saw it.:up:

SABURZFAN
12-12-2003, 08:44 AM
somebody get over at Finheaven and post the weather report.i would but i've been banned.:D that'll give them something to cry about.:snicker2:

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
somebody get over at Finheaven and post the weather report.i would but i've been banned.:D that'll give them something to cry about.:snicker2:

I'm not signed up but if somebody wants that file I will send it to them.

AG75
12-12-2003, 09:20 AM
Woo Hoo please be true!!! It will be awesome if it snows like last years game. The colder and snowier, the better!!

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by AG75
Woo Hoo please be true!!! It will be awesome if it snows like last years game. The colder and snowier, the better!!

does that mean you are coming to the game?? if you are will you be at the BFZ tailgate?

AG75
12-12-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

does that mean you are coming to the game?? if you are will you be at the BFZ tailgate?

No, im working, as usual :( I will be able to watch most of the game though, I go into work at 4pm, so I hope the Bills blow em out and it does not go into OT.

clumping platelets
12-12-2003, 10:06 AM
Call in sick :snicker:

Buckets
12-12-2003, 10:08 AM

COME ON! Its Buffalo; its winter; what would you expect. At least it's not supposed to be cold. We're driving up from Ft Myers FL just to see the game.

justasportsfan
12-12-2003, 10:13 AM

Awww shucks, I was hoping you and I could take our shirts off and get on t.v.

clumping platelets
12-12-2003, 10:18 AM
:rofl:

I see the Miami fans at FH are still in denial :snicker:

Ð
12-12-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
Sunny?

I'm a couple of miles from you and all I see is gray sky

:huh:

By WNY winter standards, gray qualifies as sunny ;)

saviorbledsoe
12-12-2003, 12:53 PM
Last years game was like a wet dream for me I swear ROFLMAO. If that is even remotely recreated I may never leave Buffalo!

The Natrix
12-12-2003, 12:58 PM
I really hope there is heavy lake effect all game

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
I really hope there is heavy lake effect all game

I could do with 2 or 3 feet falling that afternoon.

BillsNick
12-12-2003, 01:01 PM
There is nothing like being in a packed Ralph watching snowflakes the size of quarters drop like crazy. oh, and watching the Miami players shivering like babies.

clumping platelets
12-12-2003, 01:02 PM

Yep, Mrs. Eb can clear the drive way for ya ;)

justasportsfan
12-12-2003, 01:03 PM
if you think them patsies fans were bad throwing snowballs...... I'm making me a few yellow ones. :snicker:

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 01:07 PM
Yep, Mrs. Eb can clear the drive way for ya ;)

uh, yeah, right...remember last year...I got home and didn't even get in the house and had to snowblow the driveway...she doen't even know how to start it...

clumping platelets
12-12-2003, 01:11 PM
Teach her :shakeno:

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 01:13 PM
Teach her :shakeno:

why? you know she can't take the cold...and it get's me out of the house.

Earthquake Enyart
12-12-2003, 02:30 PM
Snow blower? :eek:

Those things put out 1000 times more pollution than the biggest SUV. :eek:

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Snow blower? :eek:

Those things put out 1000 times more pollution than the biggest SUV. :eek:

you come shovel my driveway...the few times a year I use my snowblower pales in comparison to the millions of SUV that are used every single day...multiple times a day.

Valerie
12-12-2003, 02:41 PM
Because my mom's handicapped, the town comes and plows our driveway for free!:up: Unfortunately during all the blizzards I was home for and my dad was away for, neither my mom or I knew this piece of information!:angry: I always shoveled the driveway! And, it's a 3 car wide driveway!

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 02:42 PM
Because my mom's handicapped, the town comes and plows our driveway for free!:up: Unfortunately during all the blizzards I was home for and my dad was away for, neither my mom or I knew this piece of information!:angry: I always shoveled the driveway! And, it's a 3 car wide driveway!

but how long...the space for three cars is nothing...

Earthquake Enyart
12-12-2003, 02:43 PM
you come shovel my driveway...the few times a year I use my snowblower pales in comparison to the millions of SUV that are used every single day...multiple times a day.

OK, pollution is OK if it suits you, but everyone else better stop it. :cynic:

Ain't politics grand.

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 02:48 PM
OK, pollution is OK if it suits you, but everyone else better stop it. :cynic:

notice I haven't lined up to give up my car...when you can't eliminate you can at least reduce...I'm pretty sure there are millions and millions that pollute far worse than I.

Valerie
12-12-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer but how long...the space for three cars is nothing...
Our driveway can fit 9 cars on it. Three rows of three. It's a pretty big driveway for one person to shovel.

Originally posted by Earthquake EnyartAin't politics grand.
Yup! And you guys wonder why I don't like to vote for my dad. lol He keeps this kind of important information to himself!

mybills
12-12-2003, 03:05 PM

I'm not signed up but if somebody wants that file I will send it to them.

I'll do it! :snicker: But somebody has to copy their replies, 'cause I won't go back! LOL!

Earthquake Enyart
12-12-2003, 03:09 PM
notice I haven't lined up to give up my car...when you can't eliminate you can at least reduce...I'm pretty sure there are millions and millions that pollute far worse than I.

Good job. :up: You make 30% less pollution in your vehicle, but 1000000000% more with your snowblower.

justasportsfan
12-12-2003, 03:39 PM
We have a snowblower but I use the shovel. I need all the exercise I can get. The cold doesn't want to make me move. The snow gives me a reason to.

Ebenezer
12-12-2003, 03:43 PM
Good job. :up: You make 30% less pollution in your vehicle, but 1000000000% more with your snowblower.

that's chemically impossible and you know it.

BAM
12-12-2003, 03:56 PM
the thread over in Finheaven.com about this is pretty hilarious.. i just signed up over there today :up:

Voltron
12-12-2003, 04:05 PM

OH so that is how you stay so trim and fit :D

saviorbledsoe
12-12-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
the thread over in Finheaven.com about this is pretty hilarious.. i just signed up over there today :up:

DETAILS?????????????

Im banned over there.

BAM
12-12-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
How many years of late season collapses equates to a trend not an aberration? Miami has shown little or no ability to play tough on the road late in the season.

umm, its called no coaching and no changes/adjustments.

---
Originally posted by Total-Revamping
yeah well when your team is the only one we DO beat in december....be sure to meet me here for your barating!

---
Originally posted by Total-Revamping
look at you pathetic losers....you bills fans go on a dolphins website to politely tell us that our teams sucks....lololol....its pretty funny but get a life bro....you're team is garbage....you can't even beat US and we suck this year.....thats pretty sad....soon enough bledsoe's head is just gonna roll of his body and onto the field he gets so many concussions....you bills fans man are hilarious....win a superbowl....EVER!!!

---
Originally posted by SMD1333
I AGREE JUST A FAN... AS MUCH AS I LIKE THE DOLPHINS THEY HAVE TO WIN OUT AND I DONT THINK THEY CAN DO IT...AND EVEN STILL THAT DOESNT EVEN SECURE THEM A SPOT

---
Originally posted by DolfanF150
It's really simple. The Bills are not the Patriots, please don't mention that 31-0 fluke 14 weeks ago. We lost to the Pats Sunday not the weather.

---
Muck regarding the annual December collapse:
How do you know it's a mental barrier?? The defense played damn great last week. The offense just looked like they have all season (with the exception of Thanksgiving).
I don't buy it. Not one bit. They may or may not question whether they can do it in December. But I don't think the snow has anything to do with it.

---
another intellegent post by Muck
See how sad it is over there?? Somebody posts a weather thread......and 5 Bills fans come running over here with the EXACT same post.

---
Aren't the jills LAST IN THE NFL when in comes to forcing turnovers. LMFAO "best defense" too funny.

---

So why were you banned SaviorBledsoe??

Michael82
12-12-2003, 06:07 PM

EXACTLY! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! :D

SABURZFAN
12-12-2003, 06:18 PM
:rofl:

I see the Miami fans at FH are still in denial :snicker:

does it surprise you?

SABURZFAN
12-12-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
DETAILS?????????????

Im banned over there.

you too????:snicker2:

Topdog
12-12-2003, 06:25 PM
I'm not banned yet! Got a message to send?

Score of the Game
Bills 16 Snowballs
Fins 9 Snowballs

BADTHINGSMAN
12-12-2003, 11:10 PM
Sadly, it is 9 days away...around here you can't trust the weather more than 24 hours out...it is suppose to be lightly snowing right now...it is sunny.

Exactly Ebenezer, today here we were going to get a trace and thats it.. Well we ended up with 5 inches..

Michael82
12-12-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by silent_one
Exactly Ebenezer, today here we were going to get a trace and thats it.. Well we ended up with 5 inches..

We were only supposed to get a couple inches in Rochester. We have at least 6 inches outside and it's still coming down. :D

BADTHINGSMAN
12-12-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

We were only supposed to get a couple inches in Rochester. We have at least 6 inches outside and it's still coming down. :D

I keep hearing something about a storm for Sunday-Monday anywhere from 6-10 inches..

Michael82
12-13-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by silent_one
I keep hearing something about a storm for Sunday-Monday anywhere from 6-10 inches..

Then we'll probably see NOTHING at all....or.... 2 feet. :eek:

saviorbledsoe
12-13-2003, 10:08 AM
I was banned from Finhell 2 minutes after I joined. All I did was post a gay pic of Ricky in that new uniform. :)

The_Philster
12-13-2003, 11:27 AM
I was banned from Finhell 2 minutes after I joined. All I did was post a gay pic of Ricky in that new uniform. :)

2 minutes? That has to be a record. :jawdrop:

Historian
12-13-2003, 04:24 PM

You make us proud....

SABURZFAN
12-13-2003, 05:54 PM

:clap:

welcome to the club.