• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Two Monday night games?

I like the idea.

NFL owners may be asked to consider the possibility of two Monday night games each week to avoid the recurring problem of meaningless late-season games in the league's showcase telecast.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

• Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

What they should do for starters is to allow ABC and ESPN to switch the Sunday night and Monday night games. For the last few weeks, the Sunday night game has been better than the Monday night game. And we have a Pittsburgh / Oakland Monday nighter coming up.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
      And we have a Pittsburgh / Oakland Monday nighter coming up.
      Check your schedule...Oakland played Pittsburgh last sunday...

I like the idea...and if ESPN were smart they would pick up the second game and broadcast it...it might still be better than the marquee match-up

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Last week was Cleveland / Rams.

The Sunday night game was Carolina vs the Falcons and the return of Michael Vick. A much better game.

Comment

• Rude American
          EE is my American Idol
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

The Sunday night game was Carolina vs the Falcons and the return of Michael Vick. A much better game.
          Absoutely. That was one that I actually WANTED to watch... ie, not just for the sake of watching a football game.
          You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

• ryguy8161
            BRING IT
            • Jul 2002

I honestly think this is a terrible idea. It takes away from the meaning of playing on monday night.

Comment

Working...
            X