PDA

View Full Version : a quote from KG

sabreshockey096
12-12-2003, 02:06 PM
i was at tsn.ca and i came across this bills article that had a quote from KG he said the following

``Let's face it, we've had a bunch of injuries,'' said Gilbride.

i cant think of any huge injuries we've had except for willis

i know moulds was like injured for one game which i believe was against washington which buffalo won

henry missed a game and i think thats all i can think of for injuries

KG is a moron someone get rid of him

here is the rest of the article

Bills offense trying to get back on track (http://tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?ID=64006)

The Spaz
12-12-2003, 02:11 PM
:beastthesheetoutofkevingilbride::mad::madcurse:

Patrick76777
12-12-2003, 02:11 PM
Can't remember any injuries?????

Herny busted a rib in the Miami game and missed half of it. Missed the Philly game (both losses) and played hurt for the next couple of weeks. then he broke his leg in the Houston game (although he seems to be playing better after that one.

Moulds was hurt at the end of the cincy game and has been a shadow of himself since!

mybills
12-12-2003, 02:13 PM
KG is just trying to save his sorry ass with sorry excuses.

Ruben, on the other hand, has it right! :up:

<b>Bills guard Ruben Brown always believed in Henry's abilities and his importance to the team.

``I don't think that we're finding anything,'' Brown said. ``We're just relying on it.

``It was there in the beginning and it's definitely there now for us.''</b>

:bf1:

Throne Logic
12-12-2003, 03:54 PM
One of the more important injuries has not been with any of the starters on Offense. Morris was playing very well to start off the season, then he missed a number of games, starting with #3.

Please don't think I'm defending Gilbride. A 3rd down back, regardless of how well he's playing, should not drop the bottom out of your entire offensive scheme. Gilbride was an idiot 10 years ago and hasn't changed a bit.

TigerJ
12-12-2003, 10:49 PM
The Bills' problems on offence predate the injuries. If the offence gels the last five games, (including the previous two) I'm glad for the Bills. I don't excuse him and think the appropriate action for the Bills to take is to fire him.

So, what if they don't? Frankly, I am forward looking. I think Gilbride deserves firing for the performance of the offence this year. But if he is OC next year and the offence performs well, I won't even think about what happened this year. Of course, if Gilbride and GW are back next year and the offence still sucks. . .

socalfan
12-13-2003, 12:52 AM
You shouldn't make fun of the mentally deranged.

Originally posted by sabreshockey096
i was at tsn.ca and i came across this bills article that had a quote from KG he said the following

``Let's face it, we've had a bunch of injuries,'' said Gilbride.

i know moulds was like injured for one game which i believe was against washington which buffalo won

henry missed a game and i think thats all i can think of for injuries

KG is a moron someone get rid of him

here is the rest of the article

Bills offense trying to get back on track (http://tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?ID=64006)

RedEyE
12-13-2003, 04:36 AM
Gilbride needs to talk to the Patriots about injuries. This is a lame ass excuse that just lengthens the rope Kevin is hanging himself with.

SABURZFAN
12-13-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE
Gilbride needs to talk to the Patriots about injuries.

well said.:up:

zone
12-13-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by sabreshockey096
[/URL]

?????????????????????

KG is a moron, but are you serious with that can't remeber any..... have you been paying attention.

Injuries are no excuses either way, unless you are Atlanta.

OpIv37
12-13-2003, 10:30 AM
More proof of KG's marriage to his system. Oh, the problem isn't that we pass to much, it's that our guys are injured. KG doesn't play the hand he's dealt- he just re-uses the same failed strategy and then makes excuses.

I look forward to seeing KG next season- I'll be sure to punch him in his face like Buddy Ryan when he sells me a hot dog in the cheap seats.