PDA

View Full Version : WNSA reports Moulds in , McNAir out!

justasportsfan
12-12-2003, 05:26 PM
Our chances just got better :up:

BAM
12-12-2003, 05:28 PM
That's cool. I'd rather beat up on them with McNair in there, as HelmetGuy said previously, but this works for me :up:

:gobills:

Tatonka
12-12-2003, 05:28 PM
how does mcnair being out help cleveland to beat denver?

BAM
12-12-2003, 05:29 PM
Tatonka, I am sensing that you don't have much faith in Cleveland..

:lol!:

(neither do I :D )

can we get a :GOBROWNS: smiley just for this week!?

justasportsfan
12-12-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
how does mcnair being out help cleveland to beat denver?

It doesn't . It won't matter if the browns win if we lose.

Tatonka
12-12-2003, 05:41 PM
or it wont matter if we win if the browns lose.

justasportsfan
12-12-2003, 05:50 PM
then we have another week. I know you are hoping for us to lose Tatonka. You and rude made sense . I just feel I still wanna be entertained and let the future take care of itself.

We can all guess that a better coach will take this team further and I agree, but people like Fassel , Reeves , Gruden also proved this year that good coaches isn't enough . It could work for us , or it could get worse. I don't care right now, I don't know the future. All I know is that there is still football to be played and I want to be proud of my team.

BAM
12-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I just feel I still wanna be entertained and let the future take care of itself.

We can all guess that a better coach will take this team further and I agree, but people like Fassel , Reeves , Gruden also proved this year that good coaches isn't enough . It could work for us , or it could get worse. I don't care right now, I don't know the future. All I know is that there is still football to be played and I want to be proud of my team.

This gets my vote for post of the month!

:beer:

9-7 sounds much better than 6-10. Even if we DON'T get into the postseason I'd take that any day.

nolimit
12-12-2003, 06:06 PM
If the Titans lose out , we can still make the playoffs! so it doesnt all rest on the browns!

Michael82
12-12-2003, 06:35 PM
Oh god....now we could really possibly beat the Titans and save Gregg's job. :eek:

Tatonka
12-12-2003, 07:04 PM
then we have another week. I know you are hoping for us to lose Tatonka. You and rude made sense . I just feel I still wanna be entertained and let the future take care of itself.

your wrong.. i dont want to lose out.. i want the team to win when i watch on sunday... i can not bring myself to actually want an opposing team to do well against our bills.. or pull for a bills player to play ****ty.

but i wont be upset if they lose.

that is totally different.

:D

socalfan
12-12-2003, 07:10 PM
I guess you look at it as a win - win situtation. Now matter what happens, something positive will come out of it. We either improve our chances of making the playoffs or we get a better selection in the draft.

Michael82
12-12-2003, 07:15 PM
but i wont be upset if they lose.

I won't be upset if they lose both the Titans game and the Patriots game. However, I will be pissed if they don't :squish:

socalfan
12-12-2003, 07:48 PM
Ill be very happy if they squish the fish. That always makes me happy. It improves my outlook on life. It's fuel for a whole month.

Michael82
12-12-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by socalfan
Ill be very happy if they squish the fish. That always makes me happy. It improves my outlook on life. It's fuel for a whole month.

EXACTLY! :D

madness
12-12-2003, 08:53 PM

So there are intelligent people on here after all.

I hope we beat the snot out the Titans so GW secures his job!

Halbert
12-13-2003, 01:45 AM
I want McNair to play because he's the MVP of one of my playoff teams. Otherwise I have to play Carter. Ouch.

And I won't be upset if the Bills lose - this game or NE. But please make sure we put another nail in the cold dead fish.

Michael82
12-13-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Halbert
And I won't be upset if the Bills lose - this game or NE. But please make sure we put another nail in the cold dead fish.

Good quote! I totally agree! I wouldn't be upset if we lost to the Titans and the Patriots...it should seal Gregg's fate with the team 7-9 record. Worse than last years. However, I want to CRUSH the fish and send them home crying, after we knock them out of the playoffs. :snicker:

zone
12-13-2003, 08:52 AM
or it wont matter if we win if the browns lose.

it will if mcnair can't play the rest of the season and they tank the rest of there games!