More fuel for all you that called me an idiot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

More fuel for all you that called me an idiot!

you guys called me and rude idiots and fairweather fans for saying that winning these last couple games had no upside.. we kept saying, if we win a couple games, we still wont make the playoffs and will have a worse draft pick, and williams may be retained as the head coach.

you guys called us crazy.. no no.. greg and kevin gilbride are gone.. yeah.. every day it is looking more and more like he may be our damn coach next year..

awesome. lets punt on 4th and 2, on their 32 yard line now.

"WILLIAMS MIGHT STAY IN BUFFALO?

We had assumed it was a foregone conclusion. Bills coach Gregg Williams doesn't have a contract beyond this season, and the team has fizzled after a season-opening explosion against the Patriots.

So when the season ends, Williams gets a canned ham and a shoe in the rump, right?

Maybe not.

We're now hearing that the Bills are considering keeping Williams and defensive coordinator Jerry Gray. Supposedly, the Bills must win 2 of their final 3 games in order to save Williams' job.

Regardless of whether Williams and Gray return, the team will be parting ways with offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride, who has a long overdue date with that insurance salesmen gig Buddy Ryan once recommended. In our view, no assistant coach in the history of the league has managed to ride for so long the fumes of past success.

Heck, it's been so long since Gilbride was successful, we can't even remember the team with whom his star rose.

So for now it's goodbye to Gilbride, but possibly hello again to Williams and Gray. Stay tuned."

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

that's ******ed
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

our point was never try to throw games and just play the game... if GW returns he returns... players play to win!!! not lose

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

if greg williams returns.. we will be playing to lose for years, my friend.. years.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Top of the page reads "DAILY RUMOR MILL " . Until then you and Rude are idiots.....

sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
            • Sep 2003

what do they know, looks like a guess if ya ask me

Rumor Mill...
            Last edited by BAM; 12-12-2003, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

riiiiight.. like they are the only people that are talking about it, huh?

ok.. we will just see how happy we all are when we finish 8-8... get the 18th pick in the draft, and good old GeeDubya is back with a 3 year extension...

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                GeeDubya is back with a 3 year extension...
                aha, nobody even said anything about a 3 yr extension. My sources say, 1 game extension, he loses 1 game , he's out.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                  • Sep 2003

... and my sources told me that we will sign OJ Simpson as HC to a 13 year deal

The only two people that will really know what is going to happen are Tom Donahoe and Ralph Wilson. Untill then it's all speculation

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

From a similar source, I found out this shocking fact about Noah's Ark
                    NOAH'S Ark has been found in North Korea -- but demented dictator Kim Jong Il won't let Americans near it.

Scientists and theologians are banned from approaching the greatest archaeological find of modern times, now guarded by a full armored division.

Kim has bizarre plans for the ancient artifact, which surfaced last month in a village on the northeastern corner of the Korean peninsula some 50 miles south of the Yalu River.
                    ...more
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                      • Sep 2003

That's amazing Phil! I believe it!!!

In other news...

Baby Reported Boring

TAMARAC, FL—Michelle, the three-week-old daughter of area residents Sue and Allen McKay, is "unbelievably boring," sources close to the couple said Monday. "Sue's always raving about how amazing Michelle is," friend Elena Jacobs said. "But then you meet her, and she barely moves. Who knows? Maybe Michelle is an incredibly charming and engaging little mastermind during the 20 minutes each day that she's awake and not crying." Jacobs added that Michelle must have been born with her mother's eyes and her father's total lack of personality.
                      Last edited by BAM; 12-12-2003, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                        From a similar source, I found out this shocking fact about Noah's Ark
                        NOAH'S Ark has been found in North Korea -- but demented dictator Kim Jong Il won't let Americans near it.

Scientists and theologians are banned from approaching the greatest archaeological find of modern times, now guarded by a full armored division.

Kim has bizarre plans for the ancient artifact, which surfaced last month in a village on the northeastern corner of the Korean peninsula some 50 miles south of the Yalu River.
                        ...more

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Guys, you don't understand. Tatonka is right. Even the radio stations are talking about Gregg like he is going to stay here. I'm telling you, this is the worst thing that can happen. Do we really want to see another year of manboobs and his crappy decisions? 4th and 2 at the 32, punt? fake punt when the Bills are leading 14-0 at the beginning of the 2nd quarter? halfback pass?

The horrible clock management? The terrible coaches challenges? No more! I'm so sick of this crap and it seems the only way for it to end is to lose 2 games. I will not root for the Dolphins to beat us, or the Patriots. But I wouldn't shed a tear if the Titans beat us this week and the Patriots barely beat us in week 17. That would give us a 7-9 record (UNDER five hundred) and should kick Gregg Williams out of Buffalo, like we all want to see.

Comment

• Topdog
                            • Sep 2003

I don't care for Denny Green but I think he could wonders for the Bills!! IMHO

Comment

• socalfan
                              Old Fogey from Cali
                              • Feb 2003

It's not the worst thing that can happen Mike.

Comment

Working...
                              X