PDA

View Full Version : One Insane Dictator down, One to go.....

Dozerdog
12-14-2003, 08:09 AM
NFL
Gilbride willing to take the heat
By MARK GAUGHAN
News Sports Reporter
12/14/2003

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Kevin Gilbride knows he has been the lightning rod for criticism of the Buffalo Bills this year.
It comes with the territory of being offensive coordinator, and Gilbride says he is undeterred by it.

"It's important that as the leader of the group that I be the strongest of all," Gilbride said as the Bills prepared for today's game against the Tennessee Titans.

"I know why we've struggled. And I'd rather be the recipient and keep at least a little of the pressure off those guys. Then they can look and say, "Here's a guy who through example has shown us how to deal with the tough times. We're going to follow his footsteps and keep battling through it.' "

Gilbride thinks the Bills' offense has done the best it could with the talent it has given the circumstances it has faced.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20031214/1054613.asp

Dozerdog
12-14-2003, 08:11 AM
Can someone tip the military that he's at Adelphia Stadium in Nashville? Capture this kook!

lordofgun
12-14-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Gilbride thinks the Bills' offense has done the best it could with the talent it has given the circumstances it has faced.

[/i] [/B]

:madcurse:

SABURZFAN
12-14-2003, 08:13 AM
Can someone tip the military that he's at Adelphia Stadium in Nashville? Capture this kook!

i thought that the "one to go" was LOG.:snicker2:

lordofgun
12-14-2003, 08:14 AM
Looks like he's another guy who accepts less than excellence. Another WE TRIED HARD guy along the lines of FADE and GW. I'm sick of mediocrity, and worse, the acceptance of mediocrity.

Dozerdog
Well, we know where Gillbride is. Thye free world should be able to bottom quote without fear of reprisal
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

The_Philster

Forget the military...find the men in the white coats. Best it could? Bull!!! :mad:
He's either blatantly stupid and insane..or a :angry: liar!
Either way you look at it, he's an idiot.

The_Philster
12-14-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

We could only hope. :D

helmetguy
12-14-2003, 09:12 AM
"...dpne the best it could with the talent it has given...???" What a slap in the face to his players! Not to mention a poorly worded one. What a jerk!!!

BAM
12-14-2003, 09:14 AM
F'd up Gilbride.. really F'd up...

:shakeno:

He must know he's on his way out. and is trying to make it seem like it isn't his fault. jackass

The Spaz
12-14-2003, 09:32 AM
Where's the coo-coo that was defending Gilbride the other day!:lol:

BAM
12-14-2003, 09:46 AM
are you serious? someone was actually defending that idiot?

:monkey: that person!

The Spaz
12-14-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller

Yeah let me find the thread!

The Spaz
12-14-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34013