PDA

View Full Version : The Good News...

OpIv37
12-14-2003, 03:35 PM
See ya, Gregg!

Pride
12-14-2003, 03:36 PM
Thank god! It isnt like we were going deep into the playoffs with KG calling the plays!

This just gives us more reason to kick GW and KG out the door TOMORROW

OpIv37
12-14-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Pride
Thank god! It isnt like we were going deep into the playoffs with KG calling the plays!

This just gives us more reason to kick GW and KG out the door TOMORROW

Might as well- Atlanta's already in the coaching hunt. Get rid of them now and get a jump on the other teams who are going to be looking for a new H C.

SABURZFAN
12-14-2003, 03:42 PM
:mad:

saviorbledsoe
12-14-2003, 03:43 PM
U guys are pathetic. Quitters. I cant wait to see Greggs extension. I hope it happens day after the last game.

Brian Griese Rulz
12-14-2003, 03:48 PM
Now will people get off the "Lets give Gregg another year" or "I don't mind if Gregg comes back", kick?

helmetguy
12-14-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
U guys are pathetic. Quitters. I cant wait to see Greggs extension. I hope it happens day after the last game.

I HOPE that was sarcasm. You CAN'T be serious! Yee-HEEEESH!!!

The Spaz
12-14-2003, 03:53 PM

Who's a quitter? The fact is the Bills are officially out of the playoffs, done. No matter what happens so we can't really do anything about it win or lose.

TheWingHead
12-14-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
:mad:

What?! Do you want the Bills to have another bad year?

Novacane

You are going to be hoping for a long long time.

saviorbledsoe
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
Now will people get off the "Lets give Gregg another year" or "I don't mind if Gregg comes back", kick?

This team hasnt quit in 3 years...unlike most of the people on this board....and the only thing wrong with this team is Moulds was hurt all year and Gilbride is an idiot.

TheWingHead
12-14-2003, 03:55 PM

What?! Do you want the bills to have another bad year?

saviorbledsoe
Mark my words....Tom D has brains. Thats why he is the pres and you guys arent.

The Spaz

This team hasnt quit in 3 years...unlike most of the people on this board....and the only thing wrong with this team is Moulds was hurt all year and Gilbride is an idiot.

It's about ****ing results period!:mad::madcurse:

PS: Deal with it!!!

Novacane
12-14-2003, 03:56 PM

Gilbride is an idiot.

talk about pot calling the kettle black

OpIv37
12-14-2003, 03:57 PM
I said that I wouldn't mind keeping Gregg around under two conditions
1. We make the playoffs
2. Gilbride goes

But the first condition clearly didn't happen- there's no reason to keep him around. The team has consistently underperformed during his tenure, and he hasn't been able to balance offense and defense- one is always good while the other is inept.

I haven't heard anyone defending Gilbride, except maybe Dolphins fans. They both need to go.

SABURZFAN
Originally posted by TheWingHead

What?! Do you want the Bills to have another bad year?

too late for that.it's already been a bad year.

The_Philster
U guys are pathetic. Quitters. I cant wait to see Greggs extension. I hope it happens day after the last game. That's sick

First of all, the team's been quitting all season long. No fire in their eyes most of the year. Secondly, as far as the fans, that's a dead discussion. Quitters leave the board and stop caring. Moulds hasn't been hurt ALL year, Gilbride IS an idiot, but so is Williams.

The Spaz

He sure does and he knows what happens when someone doesn't produce!:jj:

The_Philster
12-14-2003, 03:59 PM

So he's infallible because he's the team president? :rofl:

OpIv37
12-14-2003, 03:59 PM
If Williams cared so much about his job, why didn't he reign Gilbride in after the second loss like he should have? And I agree w/ Phil about the team lacking emotion- that's mostly Williams' fault.

There's no more defending this guy- get him out of town.

Drewpac
12-14-2003, 04:14 PM
I think Gregg deserves another year or two. Look at Jeff Fisher! All the fans wanted to run him out of town after back to back 8-8 finishes but their ownership stuck with him and now he's one of the best coaches in the league. Get a new offensive coordinator and a new QB but please keep Gregg for one more.

The_Philster
12-14-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Drewpac
I think Gregg deserves another year or two. Look at Jeff Fisher! All the fans wanted to run him out of town after back to back 8-8 finishes but their ownership stuck with him and now he's one of the best coaches in the league. Get a new offensive coordinator and a new QB but please keep Gregg for one more.
:jawdrop: There's no comparsion between situations. Fisher had his team constantly on the move thanks to Bud Adams and didn't have a large amount of talent on his teams. Williams is coaching a stable team with a lot of talent. Get him out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ublinkwescore
12-14-2003, 04:24 PM
Anyone for Dan Reeves?

I know he's no Parcells, but he's always got a good team after he's been given control of it for a couple season - maybe the two negatives (Reeves has no superbowl, and we've been to four and have no Lombardi trophy's - this could be the beginning of something big).

Pride
12-14-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Anyone for Dan Reeves?

I know he's no Parcells, but he's always got a good team after he's been given control of it for a couple season - maybe the two negatives (Reeves has no superbowl, and we've been to four and have no Lombardi trophy's - this could be the beginning of something big).

Unfortunately, I think Reeves is washed up. He never really did anything. He reached the SB a few times, but turns out it was due moreso to Elway than him. As soon as he left Denver, they won 2.

saviorbledsoe
12-14-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

:jawdrop: There's no comparsion between situations. Fisher had his team constantly on the move thanks to Bud Adams and didn't have a large amount of talent on his teams. Williams is coaching a stable team with a lot of talent. Get him out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fisher had 3 8-8 years IN A ROW! Check the stats!

Historian
12-14-2003, 04:30 PM

Quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read on these boards!

The_Philster
12-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Fisher had 3 8-8 years IN A ROW! Check the stats!

Yeah...and...? You didn't actually read my post, did you?

saviorbledsoe
12-14-2003, 04:32 PM
yeah i did. and how was gregg supposed to field a great offense after losing Price, Jay R., Centers, Hollis????????? Yeah....things were really STABLE here.

OpIv37
12-14-2003, 04:44 PM
yeah i did. and how was gregg supposed to field a great offense after losing Price, Jay R., Centers, Hollis????????? Yeah....things were really STABLE here.

Jay R sucked- He'd fall down every time he caught the ball. Price was a big loss but how could anyone have known that Moulds would be injured and Reed would get butterfingers? The Centers loss wasn't supposed to hurt us cuz KG was SUPPOSED to go to a more run-oriented offense KG and GW coached the offense like this was last year's team and it's not

helmetguy
12-14-2003, 05:11 PM
KG exposed himself early in the season with his idiotic "go deep on 3rd and 2" philosophy. He might as well have dropped trow and exposed what an ass he really is. Hell, if we'd have run the ball in at least HALF of those short yardage siuations, opposing defenses might not be so prone to blitz like they have since Week 3! It might have kept your boy Bledsoe a little cleaner too, Savior.