PDA

View Full Version : screwed again by the refs

OpIv37
12-14-2003, 03:38 PM
Clements got away with one on the first possession- I should have known it was only a sign of incompetence to come.

The 2 pt conversion could have gone either way- Shaw is a jackass. The big deal was the first and goal for Tennessee's 1st TD. The receiver CLEARLY pushed off and should have been offensive PI (the Titans got away with a lot of borderline calls, but that one was BLATANT). That was the turning point in the game.

I'm so pissed...

SABURZFAN
12-14-2003, 03:44 PM
the turning point in the game was when we were up 17-6.dumbass gilbride thought it was a good time to pass and bullock knocks it out of bledsoe's hand from behind.

Brian Griese Rulz
12-14-2003, 03:45 PM
Not to mention on Tenn. last TD drive it looked like Mason didn't have 2 feet in bounds. They only showed the replay twice at a far angle. I was waiting for the sideline replay and they never showed it.

Gregg wasted a challenge on the one before and didn't bother trying to review that play. Gregg must go!!

Tatonka
12-14-2003, 03:47 PM
this game was not the refs fault..

OpIv37
12-14-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
Not to mention on Tenn. last TD drive it looked like Mason didn't have 2 feet in bounds. They only showed the replay twice at a far angle. I was waiting for the sideline replay and they never showed it.

Gregg wasted a challenge on the one before and didn't bother trying to review that play. Gregg must go!!

Yeah I thought the same thing about that play... the officiating was horrendous.

The offense was terrible again so I can't say we would have definitely won with perfect officiating, but the officials certainly had a hand in the outcome and that's just wrong.

IHateTheDullphins
12-14-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37
Clements got away with one on the first possession- I should have known it was only a sign of incompetence to come.

The 2 pt conversion could have gone either way- Shaw is a jackass. The big deal was the first and goal for Tennessee's 1st TD. The receiver CLEARLY pushed off and should have been offensive PI (the Titans got away with a lot of borderline calls, but that one was BLATANT). That was the turning point in the game.

I'm so pissed...

I agree 100%.

ricogarion
12-14-2003, 04:05 PM
Guys the Bills did enough wrong to lose the game.Players, coaches everyone involved had a hand in it.Enough mistakes and sideline ineptitude to cost the Bills any hope of a happy ending.The entire season wrapped up in this game!Not only was the season bad enough you had to relive it over by viewing this game.Buffalo's nickel defense was so bad the Titans must have converted 6 or 8 third down and long chances. Rueben Brown was a rag doll for Haynesworth and was thrown around like he owed him money or something!Bledsoe is a wreck,he has seen his career pass him by and what we have left is not a pretty site. Anyone likes the guy but he is done as a viable option in todays speed NFL of pursuit.Gilbride I hate you! I see you and I get sick to my stomach.I will drink in celebration when you are gone!!! Why is all this misery happening to this team the reasons are many but first and foremost the folks in charge were not getting the most out of the talent available and in building the defense to prominence we let the offense slide into the abyss.I am miserable right now and it hurts to be a Bills fan of so much mediocrity.I am sick and I need to be rid of this pathetic display,bobby Shaw you show boat $.O.B. why must you be so ignorant,hold the ball and maybe we're into OT. But another dumb mistake that seperates the winners from the losers,don't worry though Bobby you are not alone!!! Being a Bills fan can be a painful experience,and you know what seeing how much Donahoe has stumbled in some of his decisions I am scared at what he will do next.Sorry folks I am really venting but I am sick today for this has truly been a what if season!!!! I apologize if this seems too negative but its what I've seen and it has been painful!

don137
12-14-2003, 04:08 PM
I agree with Saburzfan. The turning point was the Bledsoe fumble. Waaaayyyy too many pass plays during this game once again by Gilbride. While the zoom of the grass on the deep ball to Mason they called complete even though it appeared the grass was uprooted on the out of bounds marker I still will not blame this game at all on the officitaing. I once again hated the play calling. I never thought I'd miss Dan Henning...

TigerJ
12-14-2003, 10:24 PM
I'm so sick of seeing Bledsoe crumple in the backfield and losing the ball after waiting 5+ seconds to find an open receiver I could puke. There is probably ample blame for this to spread around. Whoever goes and whoever stays next season, I don't want to keep seeing it.

Gunzlingr
12-14-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by ricogarion
Guys the Bills did enough wrong to lose the game.Players, coaches everyone involved had a hand in it.Enough mistakes and sideline ineptitude to cost the Bills any hope of a happy ending.The entire season wrapped up in this game!Not only was the season bad enough you had to relive it over by viewing this game.Buffalo's nickel defense was so bad the Titans must have converted 6 or 8 third down and long chances. Rueben Brown was a rag doll for Haynesworth and was thrown around like he owed him money or something!Bledsoe is a wreck,he has seen his career pass him by and what we have left is not a pretty site. Anyone likes the guy but he is done as a viable option in todays speed NFL of pursuit.Gilbride I hate you! I see you and I get sick to my stomach.I will drink in celebration when you are gone!!! Why is all this misery happening to this team the reasons are many but first and foremost the folks in charge were not getting the most out of the talent available and in building the defense to prominence we let the offense slide into the abyss.I am miserable right now and it hurts to be a Bills fan of so much mediocrity.I am sick and I need to be rid of this pathetic display,bobby Shaw you show boat $.O.B. why must you be so ignorant,hold the ball and maybe we're into OT. But another dumb mistake that seperates the winners from the losers,don't worry though Bobby you are not alone!!! Being a Bills fan can be a painful experience,and you know what seeing how much Donahoe has stumbled in some of his decisions I am scared at what he will do next.Sorry folks I am really venting but I am sick today for this has truly been a what if season!!!! I apologize if this seems too negative but its what I've seen and it has been painful!

Great Post!