I don't think we Should get rid of GW & KG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

I don't think we Should get rid of GW & KG...

......unless they take Drew with them.

This was ahuge game and all Drew had to do was be average. He couldn't even do that against the worst pass D in the NFL. What does that tell you? We have the worse passing O and Drew is part of that reason.

He was outplayed by Volek. While Volek was throwing the ball perfectly against the tight coverage of Winfiled for huge gains, Drew could barely hit his target 5 -10 yds out.

Out with the old, in with the new. Teams that made the playoffs with new qb's.. NE (guess BB was right after all) , Rams--- Bulger in Warner out. Volek played like a probowler today and made Drew look like a dud.

If Drew stays (which I think he will) we may make playoffs but will never see a sb. There are 3-4 big games in the playoffs and lose one, you're gone. Drew will eventually choke in one of those playoff games like he's proven to do in a big game like today and the past and we'll never make sb.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

I'd sooner keep Drew with a new head coach and offensive coordinator than I would take either of those two buffoons with anyone at QB.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

drew overthrew moulds 5 yards away.....he almost overthrew campbell 3 yards away........he threw at the Titans secondary and i'm still wondering how they dropped them.....WTF?????????
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

You are not a real fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the real fans realize none of this is blowsoes fault!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
          I'd sooner keep Drew with a new head coach and offensive coordinator than I would take either of those two buffoons with anyone at QB.
          Na, GW, KG and Drew are synonymous with why we didn't make the playoffs this year.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
            You are not a real fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the real fans realize none of this is blowsoes fault!!!
            it's not just his fault.there's plenty of blame to go around.
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              Na, GW, KG and Drew are synonymous with why we didn't make the playoffs this year.
              I'm not gonna argue with you on that point but I've seen Drew have good seasons as a player. Hopefully they aren't done but we do need to look at a replacement for him..though maybe keep him next year along with a draft pick.
              GW is a buffoon...pure and simple.
              Gilbride needs to have his hand held throughout a season to do his job right.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

I have to wonder about Drew- there were definitely times when he's missed passes this year, and times when should have felt the pressure but ended up fumbling.

But on a lot of the sacks, I wonder how much of it is the receivers. The damn TV coverage never shows what's going on downfield, so it's difficult to tell if Bledsoe is playing poorly or if there truly is nowhere to go.

Bledsoe clearly isn't comfortable in KG's system- there's too many variables to determine how much is Bledsoe's play and how much is the system.

I think Bledsoe deserves one more shot- KG and GW have had their chances.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

I'm not gonna argue with you on that point but I've seen Drew have good seasons as a player. Hopefully they aren't done but we do need to look at a replacement for him..though maybe keep him next year along with a draft pick.
                  GW is a buffoon...pure and simple.
                  Gilbride needs to have his hand held throughout a season to do his job right.
                  Sure Drew has "HAD" (past tense) great seasons. We crucified Rob Johnson and yet Drew gets a free pass?

Drew is the worst starting qb in the league. He was below average all season. If the great Drew couldn't be average in a stupid system , that means his years are behind him.

When Henry was running well, if Drew wasn't under/over throwing his recievers, the titans D would've been in trouble.

Since Drew wasn't making significant passes what did the titans D do, stop Henry and let Drew throw. Drews last run was a little too late. If he was hitting his playes early on, he wouldn't have benn in that predicament.
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• BillsFever
                    Mr. Predictament
                    • Feb 2003

We have the worst QB'ing in the NFL this year. Drew Bledsoe is finished and so is our season because of him.

The defense, ST's, and running game couldn't get much better. Our passing game is another story.

Gregg Williams didn't cost us the playoffs this year. Drew Bledsoe did. If he was just average this year we would have at least 10 wins.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Sure Drew has "HAD" (past tense) great seasons. We crucified Rob Johnson and yet Drew gets a free pass?
                      I'm not giving him a free pass. But RJ has no bearing in this. He's never had more than a few good games in his entire career.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

it's not just his fault.there's plenty of blame to go around.
                        Agreed. Like I said, GW ,KG And Drew are the biggest reasons. Even if KG's system sucked a great qb could adjust.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

I'll leave it up to the new coach and what he wants to do at QB

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

I'm not giving him a free pass. But RJ has no bearing in this. He's never had more than a few good games in his entire career.
                            Drew has also had a handful of great games "as a bill". Tons of great game when he was a Pat.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Agreed. Like I said, GW ,KG And Drew are the biggest reasons. Even if KG's system sucked a great qb could adjust.
                              don't forget ruel and the OL either.

Comment

Working...
                              X