• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Overall, it was a great game.

C'mon, the #1 D against the #2 D and ending up 28-26 is pretty damned good! I'm so proud of the Bills at this point I could cry. I don't think we have anything to be ashamed of only losing by 2 pts...which was so close to an OT game. Bobby Shaw had the catch, but couldn't hold on to it...oh well, at least he caught it...I thought that was amazing considering how OFF drew was today. Kudo's to the whole team!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

nice post, u r rite. It's just that I had my hopes so high and the Bills let me down. Again. U are also correct bout Bledsoe. He was bad till the last drive. I still think Bledsoe is a great but VERY streaky QB. I'm not knocking him yet.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

the whole game looked sloppy to me. bad throws, horrible special teams play. The titans usually had great field position. Maybe it looked better on t.v.
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Awesome thread.

I thought the game was great as well- battled tough to the end. Nothing really to get disgusted over.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

The entire team never gave up. One more game to look froward to. Squish the Fish!!!!
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla admin
            • Jul 2002

two words: Coy Wire.

Comment

• ajsdx
              • Aug 2003

Yeah, and we even covered. Not much consolation, but it means we played better than Vegas expected us to...hopefully we'll carry over the mo' into the next two games. Out of the playoff push, but it's always tough to give away games to AFC east rivals.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

It was a great game only if you're a Titans' fan. It was another frustrating, infuriating loss for Bills' fans.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  It was a great game only if you're a Titans' fan. It was another frustrating, infuriating loss for Bills' fans.
                  yep.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

It was a tough loss, but the game was entertaining. I really enjoyed watching it.
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BillsNick
                      • Jul 2003

Horrible game. Sloppy would be an excellent description. Poor coaching, terrible throwing, penalties, bad calls, you name it. We blew another comfortable lead. So, I'm sorry, but adding these things up results in anything BUT a "great game".

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

You guys are nuts. If that were a playoff game between the Colts and KC and Indy scored with 20 seconds left to make it 28-26 and a barely missed 2 point play that was the only thing preventing OT, you would have thought it was a great game.
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• imbondz
                          Democrats are people too
                          • Jan 2003

score wise it was a great game. but i guess we have too high of expectations. drew couldn't hit a receiver against the 32nd ranked pass D in the league. our special teams handed the Titans a start on the 30-40 yard line every series. it was just frustrating all game. i was never comfortable even w/ a 17-6 lead. and not being able to defend the 2 point conversion was a game breaker. changed the whole momentum of the game. frustrating, like this whole season.

Comment

• casdhf
                            • Jul 2002

The thing I thought was the most interesting was Bledsoe's play. He started off horribly and looked like it was a typical pressure's on for a win so he chokes. Then that last drive was really something. Bledsoe was cool, collected and perfect.

Why on a 3rd and goal do you run a spread formation pitch that loess 2 yards?
                            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                            X