• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Raiders Injuries.

*Reserve defensive lineman Roderick Coleman (ankle/knee) is doubtful for Sunday's game against Buffalo.

Starting guard Mo Collins (knee), starting offensive tackle Lincoln

Kennedy (concussion/foot) and reserve running back Randy Jordan (groin) are questionable for Sunday's game.

*Starting linebacker Eric Barton (knee) and reserve wide receiver James Jett (knee) are probable for Sunday's game.

Cornerback Charles Woodson (fractured right shoulder) is expected to be sidelined until at least mid-October.

Tight end Jeremy Brigham (left MCL) is on injured reserve.

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Phillip Buchanon is gonna get torched by who ever he covers - hopefully he'll be on Reed.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

:) thank god we dont have any major injurys this year(knock on wood)

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Knock wood eh venis...You--->:hammeru:<---us jk

We've been lucky to escape injury thus far. I hope we arent hit with a big one.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• DIHARD2
          • Sep 2002

Kennedy((( (concussion/foot) ))))????nd reserve running back Randy Jordan (groin) are questionable for Sunday's game.
          "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

As of earlier this morning Kennedy had been cleared to play. I'll see if I can't find the link for you.
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

The doctors said it's up to him, if he feels up to it. I don't think thie final decision will be made until game time.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Today, one of the oakland newspapers said he will play. However, he still could be limited in his effectiveness.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                X