X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MDFINFAN
    • Jun 2003

Who wants Buffalo tickets for the 21st

Because of house construction slow downs, I want be able to attend the game, so I'm making them available to who ever wants them for face value.. My time has been limited and I haven't been able to be on the boards, miss conversing with you guys...but if you want the 2 tickets pm me..
    Last edited by MDFINFAN; 12-15-2003, 01:10 AM.

Reach for the stars
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

You know you just dont want to watch them lose :)

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
      Because of house construction slow downs, I want be able to attend the game, so I'm making them available to who ever wants them for face value.. My time has been limited and I haven't been able to be on the boards, miss conversing with you guys...but if you want the 2 tickets pm me..
      Sorry you won't be able to make it up here for the game, MD. You're gonna miss out on some mighty fine "Helmetguy" cuisine. Isn't that right, Phil?
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

Man I wish I didn't have to miss this either...I was looking forward to it...but such is life...I wanted to brag face to face after the game...LOL.....also wanted meet a lot of you personally...but there will be other games and and other times...

Reach for the stars

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

Well, at least this time you gave people advance notice that you won't be there, unlike a certain other time I can recall....

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
            Sorry you won't be able to make it up here for the game, MD. You're gonna miss out on some mighty fine "Helmetguy" cuisine. Isn't that right, Phil?
            No doubt
            Originally posted by MDFINFAN
            Man I wish I didn't have to miss this either...I was looking forward to it...but such is life...I wanted to brag face to face after the game...LOL.....also wanted meet a lot of you personally...but there will be other games and and other times...
            I was looking forward to seeing you again, man. You'll just have to be sure to make it up next year.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

Defintely Phil, and btw Rich...I was worth waiting for, wasn't I??
              LOL......

Reach for the stars

Comment

Working...
              X