PDA

View Full Version : Who wants Buffalo tickets for the 21st

MDFINFAN
12-14-2003, 11:37 PM
Because of house construction slow downs, I want be able to attend the game, so I'm making them available to who ever wants them for face value.. My time has been limited and I haven't been able to be on the boards, miss conversing with you guys...but if you want the 2 tickets pm me..

saviorbledsoe
12-15-2003, 05:33 AM
You know you just dont want to watch them lose :)

helmetguy
12-15-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Because of house construction slow downs, I want be able to attend the game, so I'm making them available to who ever wants them for face value.. My time has been limited and I haven't been able to be on the boards, miss conversing with you guys...but if you want the 2 tickets pm me..

Sorry you won't be able to make it up here for the game, MD. You're gonna miss out on some mighty fine "Helmetguy" cuisine. Isn't that right, Phil?

MDFINFAN
12-15-2003, 10:27 AM
Man I wish I didn't have to miss this either...I was looking forward to it...but such is life...I wanted to brag face to face after the game...LOL.....also wanted meet a lot of you personally...but there will be other games and and other times...

R. Rich
12-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Well, at least this time you gave people advance notice that you won't be there, unlike a certain other time I can recall....

The_Philster
12-15-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Sorry you won't be able to make it up here for the game, MD. You're gonna miss out on some mighty fine "Helmetguy" cuisine. Isn't that right, Phil?
No doubt :hungry:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Man I wish I didn't have to miss this either...I was looking forward to it...but such is life...I wanted to brag face to face after the game...LOL.....also wanted meet a lot of you personally...but there will be other games and and other times...

I was looking forward to seeing you again, man. You'll just have to be sure to make it up next year.

MDFINFAN
12-15-2003, 03:18 PM
Defintely Phil, and btw Rich...I was worth waiting for, wasn't I??
LOL......