X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eyedog
    • Jul 2002

How's Rubens back ?

I was just wondering since he got steamrolled by Haynesworth about a half dozen times yesterday. He's another one that shouldn't let the door hit him in the ass. He can get on the same outbound train as Williams and Gilbride.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Originally posted by eyedog
    I was just wondering since he got steamrolled by Haynesworth about a half dozen times yesterday. He's another one that shouldn't let the door hit him in the ass. He can get on the same outbound train as Williams and Gilbride.
    And Drew, too.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BillsNick
      • Jul 2003

I agree 100%

Comment

• zone
        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by eyedog
        You can add winfield to my list.
        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• BillsNick
          • Jul 2003

Yeah, anyone else hear Winfields comments after the game? I hope he packs his bags, cuz we don't want him.

Comment

• R. Rich
            • Apr 2003

We'd have to check to see what the ramifications are cap-wise if Ruben is cut. I thought I remembered someone mentioning that cutting Ruben before June 1st saves only $28,000.00 or so and I'm not sure how much it would be after June 1st, but probably not enough to get a better player at his position. I'm tired of him also, but we need to be sure we can improve at the position if he's released. Otherwise, it's another waste of money.

Comment

• eyedog
              • Jul 2002

It won't take much to improve on whats being done on the field. I don't know how the cap situation works out, but I do know he makes a lot of money for a guard and for a guard that stinks on top of it.

Comment

Working...
              X