I would like to complement the coaching staff on....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

I would like to complement the coaching staff on....

the play call for the 2 point conversion. Every time Drew rolls out, the other team is soooo shocked and surprised. It was a good call.
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

Yes it worked perfectly.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I'd like to compliment the coaching staff for finding their way to the stadium. But it's too bad they did.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• d1220
        • Aug 2003

I would like to compliment the coaching staff for securing their exit from Buffalo! Please allow the door to knock you out on your way out.
        "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

--- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

• helmetguy
          Touch the helmet for luck
          • Sep 2002

I would like to congratulate the coaching staff on its impeccable ability to telegraph every play we run on offense, just by using their those wonderful "situational packages." Brilliant guys! Stellar! What's next? Tom-toms? Smoke signals? NO! Go celluar!
          "Hey Jeff? This is Gregg. We gotta pass. Just lettin' ya know, ole buddy."
          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy
            I would like to congratulate the coaching staff on its impeccable ability to telegraph every play we run on offense, just by using their those wonderful "situational packages." Brilliant guys! Stellar! What's next? Tom-toms? Smoke signals? NO! Go celluar!
            "Hey Jeff? This is Gregg. We gotta pass. Just lettin' ya know, ole buddy."
            Exactly and when Henry's not in guess what you know it's not a run!:hamrhed:

Comment

Working...
            X