PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe vs. Volek

ricogarion
12-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Old versus young though in my mind Bledsoe is a very young man his play resembles that of an overage beer bellied Billy Kilmer.Meanwhile Billy Volek played yesterday like a young gunslinger and shot holes throughout the Bills defense.I must be missing something here but we have gotten little or nothing in return for the number one pick we surrendered to New England in the spring of 2002.I have been quite alarmed at how bad Drew has looked as I genuinely like him but for the life of me how does he miss passes like he has and not worry about what has happened to himself? He has Moulds open over the middle for a first down and fires the ball over his head,I mean when he looks bad its awful.That fumble really hurt our hometown team and let the Titans right back in the game.Meanwhile Volek was cool and making plays while Bledsoe continued to flounder whats up with that? How can someone in his first NFL start outshine someone who has been to the Super Bowl and Pro Bowl? I have seen the great warrior battle but it seems the battle has left this warrior,now the question begs to be asked. Is Drew finished or is the system employed by our country bumpkin coaches that is to blame.Its an important question cause the Bills have a decision to make regarding Bledsoe's huge contract.Just another huge headache awaiting the Bills in the upcoming offseason,so many problems that they might not be able to answer them all.