PDA

View Full Version : Just a hunch on Henry

Halbert
10-04-2002, 10:29 PM
It seems like the only sure thing in the NFL is just when you think you can bank on something the exact opposite happens.

Oakland leads the league in rushing defense. The Bills are 25th in offensive rushing. Seems like a mismatch.

What's the likelihood of Travis busting a 100 yard game? Seems pretty unlikely, doesn't it?

I don't know if he'll make 100 but I'm going to guess he makes at least 80 on the ground. They'll keep him in check most of the game but with all the attention on the Bills WR's I think it's likely Travis will rip off a couple of 25+ yard runs, boosting his game totals. I guarantee it.

btw - if I'm wrong there's some fat zone bucks going to become available in the event that this thread mysteriously disappears. You are getting verrrry sleepy. You did not read this paragraph. You have an irresistable urge to cluck like a chicken whenever you hear the word "Chidi".

Cntrygal
10-04-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
btw - if I'm wrong there's some fat zone bucks going to become available in the event that this thread mysteriously disappears. You are getting verrrry sleepy. You did not read this paragraph. You have an irresistable urge to cluck like a chicken whenever you hear the word "Chidi".

:lol:

The_Philster
10-04-2002, 10:48 PM
:rofl:

casdhf
10-04-2002, 11:29 PM
No matter what......I thinf Henry vcan do it.

Captain gameboy
10-05-2002, 06:55 AM
I think Henry might have a pretty good day also, but all that goes away if we can't get a decent enough pass rush to allow our DB's to stay with Rice/Brown et all.
Nonetheless Hal, this thread isn't the one you need be concerned about eradicating. Remember the horrible, way too specific, self imposed physiological event you promised us if Reed ever becomes the no. 2 wide receiver instead of Price? I do.
You seem safe so far though.

casdhf
10-05-2002, 10:29 AM
I think he'll score twice.

casdhf
10-05-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by casdhf
No matter what......I thinf Henry vcan do it.

:drunks: :drinker: :cheers:

ublinkwescore
10-05-2002, 10:48 AM
How can you stay on here long enough to post like 24 times a day? The Real Slim Shady needs to go out and annoy some people, or create some controversy or something.

casdhf
10-05-2002, 12:08 PM
you can post 24 times in about 15 minutes :rolleyes:

Herdwatcher
10-05-2002, 12:13 PM
Use the cut-back baby. it been Henry's ticket to decent yards so far.

Typ0
10-05-2002, 12:18 PM
I think it will be a defensive battle fought in the trenches. Both teams are going to try and run the ball to slow the game down.

mybills
10-05-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
I think it will be a defensive battle fought in the trenches. Both teams are going to try and run the ball to slow the game down.

God I hope not!! In fact, I doubt it. I'm guessing it will be an air game! I just hope Winfield & co. can cover well enough!

BillsMan80
10-06-2002, 09:51 AM
He gets in at least once.

Typ0
10-06-2002, 10:31 AM
We're going to pound the ball and keep the Oakland defense on the field. The longer we hold the ball the more advantage we get. Oakland can't hold the ball. They can score but they can't hold the ball. Gannon throws one away and we cut down on the penalties we win.

Halbert
10-07-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by gameboy
Nonetheless Hal, this thread isn't the one you need be concerned about eradicating. Remember the horrible, way too specific, self imposed physiological event you promised us if Reed ever becomes the no. 2 wide receiver instead of Price? I do.
You seem safe so far though.
I remember. And I'll still do it if it happens. But since there's no way it will happen then we're all safe. lol.