PDA

View Full Version : A dissapointing season...

Buczilla
12-15-2003, 07:17 PM
At the start of the season, I can say that I honestly felt the Bucs and Bills would be the two Superbowl teams. Well.....it certainly doesn't look that way.

Our two teams have been pretty similair this year. Both started out the season with a shutout over the current best team in our respective conferences. Both were hyped after wins. Both had trouble winning back to back games. Both have been screwed by refs. Both have great D's, despite crappy records. Both have good offenses, despite poor records. Both have lost close games. Both have played very lucky teams. Both have made bad QB's look like All-Stars. Both have had huge let-downs in big games.

Am I missing anything else?

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that this year things didn't go our way, but we are still good teams. I guess I'm trying to say....See ya in Superbowl XXXIX :D

http://images.nfl.com/images/2003/sb39_logo_175x168.jpg

The Spaz
12-15-2003, 07:19 PM
Our offense is terrible besides Henry!

shelby
12-15-2003, 07:29 PM
i have a tshirt i bought on another Bills message board, about five months before the Zone came into existance. It says on the back:

Buffalo: A drinking town with a football problem.

The Spaz
12-15-2003, 07:32 PM
After this season's hype and terrible showing it will be a "Football town with a drinking problem"!:cry:

Buczilla
12-15-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Our offense is terrible besides Henry!
As has ours other than McCardell.

Brad has looked good too, but I really credit McCardell, and the slightly improved play of the O-Line.

Dozerdog
12-15-2003, 09:20 PM
BTW- Thanks for trading up and letting us draft Clements and Henry:up:

The Spaz
12-15-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

:doh::biggrin:

Buczilla
12-16-2003, 07:36 PM
I was gonna mention that.

You get one of the best RB's in the biz, and a solid CB.....but we get something even better. A lineman that averages 3 holding penalties a game. :baghead:

For every Warren Sapp, there is a Rob Johnson. And Speaking of Rob Johnson........UGH. Another situation where your team screwed us over. :brush:

I guess as long as our new GM, NEVER makes any sort of a deal with your team in the future, we'll be ok :D

Michael82
12-16-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by shelby
i have a tshirt i bought on another Bills message board, about five months before the Zone came into existance. It says on the back:

Buffalo: A drinking town with a football problem.

I got that shirt too! :boozer:

Michael82
12-16-2003, 09:06 PM

:bf1:

:D