PDA

View Full Version : I Just Got Back From the Taping of the Eric Moulds Show...

Historian
12-15-2003, 09:41 PM
...and Eric said that the Coaches are going to sit him out the rest of the year, due to his groin. He says it feels better as the week goes on, then he reinjurs it during each game.

He also said that the team is really up because they know they can still stick it to the fish.

His guest was the long snapper, Jon Dorenbos, who also does magic. He did a couple tricks for the audience...nice guy.

Eric signed the authentic jersey my Mom bought me for Christmas....TENDER!!!!

TigerJ
12-15-2003, 10:02 PM
I'm not surprised at the decision to sit Moulds. I'm all for trying to win every game, but when it counts for nothing but pride, taking care of injuries becomes the highest priority. I think we may get to see some little used players on the field to see what they might do in the future. Kelsay's going to get a lot of time at RDE I'll bet. We might see Antonio Brown on a few fly routes in the passing game too. McGahee? We'll see.

The Spaz
12-15-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
I'm not surprised at the decision to sit Moulds. I'm all for trying to win every game, but when it counts for nothing but pride, taking care of injuries becomes the highest priority. I think we may get to see some little used players on the field to see what they might do in the future. Kelsay's going to get a lot of time at RDE I'll bet. We might see Antonio Brown on a few fly routes in the passing game too. McGahee? We'll see.

You mean LDE?:)

Turf
12-15-2003, 10:06 PM
When I saw him drop to the ground after catching a ball I was wondering if he had reinjured it.
They should have sat him out 4 straight through the bye week. Another stupid coaching move.

mybills
12-16-2003, 06:28 AM
Travis was limping pretty bad too. :(

LtBillsFan66
12-16-2003, 08:34 AM
Moulds has looked weak out there since his injury. I'm glad they are going to rest him up.

lordofgun
12-16-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Moulds has looked weak out there since his injury. I'm glad they are going to rest him up.

WAAAAAAAAY too late. ****** coaches. :mad:

Ed
12-16-2003, 11:05 AM
Even if they had sat Moulds out longer I don't think it would have mattered. Groin injuries take months to heal not weeks. I don't think Eric ever had a chance of coming back at full strength unless he had sat out the rest of the season and we had made the playoffs without him.

We've always said that if Moulds ever got injured seriously our offense would be in a lot of trouble and that's what happened.