• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

After we lost to the Titans

The Bills & the Jets still have a chance. What's up with that?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Travis Hunter
    • Jul 2002

If every other team in league looses, the Effeil Tower falls over, and Sadaam escapes, mathematically, we're in.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by Travis Hunter
      If every other team in league looses, the Effeil Tower falls over, and Sadaam escapes, mathematically, we're in.
      Don't forget a major earthquake, 3 plane crashes and 75 degrees and sunny in Buffalo on New Years Day.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

I thought I heard that too but it seems that the Jets (as of the other day) were the last team with a chance.

Comment

• THenPitBull
          me fail english? That's unpossible
          • Jun 2003

It shouldnt come as a shock, real bills fans such as the fanatics who live on this cite know more about the bills than espn. Although Chris Berman is pretty cool and a secretly quiet bills fan.
          Buffalo 41 Houston 38 1992.

Comment

Working...
          X